Tiny Tiger Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free paté features real chicken as the first ingredient for the protein and flavor cats crave.
- Provides high-quality animal protein for the amino acids needed to maintain lean, active muscles.
- A complete and balanced meal in every bowl, with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine.
- Real broth provides the necessary moisture levels to help add daily hydration to meals.
- Manufactured in the USA with ingredients from around the world, and never any grains, corn, wheat, soy or carrageenan.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger Pate Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.67Chewy Price$18.69Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.93Chewy Price$17.98Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$36.10Chewy Price$34.30Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger Pate Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Beef & Poultry Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$36.10Chewy Price$34.30Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Seafood Selection Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 8$16.61Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.78Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Poultry in Gravy Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.69Chewy Price$33.91Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Whitefish & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate 3 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 6$7.68Chewy Price$7.30Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Pate Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.73Chewy Price$18.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Beef Dinner: Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...||Turkey, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Beef, Meat Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Can|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
456 Customer Reviews
Good food for the price!
I have 3 cats- one is on a special diet, but the others eat 'regular' wet food. When I was having trouble getting the flavors of Fancy Feast they liked, I thought I'd give this a try. They really seem to like it, and I've had no trouble with either of them eating it. Even the other cat on a special diet wanted to eat it, and he normally won't eat wet food at all! It's a good substitute if your cats eat Fancy Feast and you want to try something a little less expensive.
my cats won’t even taste it
I had high hopes for this cat food. Both my cats get easily bored with their food so I offer them a variety. Of brands and flavors. First time I fed it to them both my cats were hungry and asking to be fed. I put the food down, they smelled it and ran into another room. I waited quite awhile and neither would eat it. They chose dry kibble over it. I tried again a few days later, same thing. I guess I’ll donate it to a rescue or shelter.
My Little Tigers and Tiny Tiger
I bought this brand because I loved brand name and it seemed to be healthy, although I just noticed that it has by-products listed in the ingredients so I may or may not buy it again, even though my cats love it (except for the pickiest one in the bunch; she did love it in the beginning -- not so much now).
Tiny Tiger can food
My 'pride' of cats (hee hee) LOVE it....I have sum picky eaters too. With anything new....cats can take a bit to get there interest up.....I feed this food as a supplement to there dry food diet that's always available. Cats love meat....and desire it in there diets so this food works for them...even my most picky !!! I have several rescues and my awesome house cats...and quite a few seniors also....a few are in there upper 20's to 30 yrs old !!!!!! I do add probiotics and lysine.powder onto there dry mix....good healthy food definetly pays off.! This can food also seems to have a more pleasant smell 'I think'.....verses sum brands that smell so nasty strong and gross in my opinion.
Cats like it
The cats like it don't think it's their favorite but they do all eat it so that's all that matters I've purchased this brand before in the variety pack so I thought I would pick this up again even though I know it wasn't there favorite but chewy had such a good deal on it I couldn't resist.
Don’t risk it
My cat is not picky, but he hates this. Would not even eat it with a churu topper. Chewy does not offer customers the ability to buy one or two cans to sample so I took a risk on buying a case.
Neither Sassy nor Poppy would eat this product. Poppy literally backed away from it. Such a waste of money.
While the Tiki chicken is on back order we were searching for an alternative. We tried some other flavors but each meal quite a bit was left behind. The Tiny Tiger pate is a good consistency and they seem to be satisfied until their favorites return.
Tiny Tiger Strikes
I and the cats are impressed with the Tiny Tiger pate'. The comparison with Friskies is positive.
Our cats enjoy this pate
The price was right so I decided to try out the Tiny Tiger brand, chicken pate. The cats really seem to like it, as they pretty much inhale it - even the one finicky one that often turns away from other brands I've tried. We're still on the first case but so far, so good.