Top Dog Chews Dental Round Turkey Tendon Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, Count Varies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dental treats that provide your pup with a protein-packed snack.
- Features real turkey with only 3 ingredients for a simple yet savory flavor.
- Naturally low in fat for the benefit of your furry friend.
- Helps remove plaque and tartar for healthier gums and improved dental health.
- Made in the USA with no added hormones, antibiotics or steroids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Grain-Free Tiny Dental Dog Treats, 22 count$12.33Chewy Price$15.59List Price$11.71Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog California Churro Flavored Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7.5-oz bag, 13 count$8.05Chewy Price$9.42List Price$7.65Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Chicken Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Beef Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Crumps' Naturals Plaque Busters Fisherman's Mix Dental Dog Treats, 4.9-oz bag, Count Varies$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Greenies Pumpkin Spice Flavor Dental Dog Treats, Teenie, 43 count$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Boucherie Tartar Off Sweet Potato & Kangaroo Recipe Dental Dog Treats, 6 count$10.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Indigenous Pet Products Fresh Breath Formula Grain-Free Mint Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Indigenous Pet Products Smoked Bacon Flavored Grain-Free Mini Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Indigenous Pet Products Fresh Breath Formula Grain-Free Mint Flavored Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Indigenous Pet Products Smoked Bacon Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Indigenous Pet Products Roasted Chicken Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$12.63Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Tendon, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Glycerin...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Please always have these in stock!
My Cockapoo loves these dental treats. Im so grateful for these because his teeth are so hard to keep clean. The last time i tried brushing his teeth my back went out! My gooodness! He loves these! i'm considering breaking them in half because they're so expensive but i wonder if half is enough? These are definitely worth a try if you need extra help caring for your dogs teeth and your dog won't take any dental sticks. I've wasted so much money on Greenies and other chewies
Surprised that I could cut the rawhide w a scissors but my dog enjoyed.
Three of my dogs love these, the only reason one of them doesn't it is a bit too hard for a very small Shih, but my other Shih and Lhasa love them, all natural, especially good for allergy dogs, and is nice that it takes more than a minute to chew them....definitely buying them again
Gone in a flash...a treat, not a chew
I've been searching for a good rawhide replacement for my super chewer dachshund. There's nothing he loves more than settling down for a chew session while his humans watch TV, so finding something long lasting is as essential as the chew being healthy and having a tolerable smell. When it comes to the ingredients in this chew, I am absolutely impressed. What you're paying for with this expensive item is the quality of the materials. As a result, there is no overpowering stench like you get with other natural chews. Unfortunately, that's where the good news ends. This stick, advertised in the description as "long-lasting," is anything but. My boy had chewed and swallowed the whole thing before I had even finished reading the back of the package (under 60 seconds). These may make excellent treats, but they are not the long-lasting chews I'm looking for, and so are not worth the exorbitant cost.
FINALLY a dental chew my dog likes!
If you’ve got a picky dog, try these! Expensive, yes. But better then having your pup suffering from dental disease. I have a little terrier mix (16 lbs) who was a stray before he was rescued and I adopted him. He’s got terrible teeth and needs to chew. The vet teeth cleanings are not enough. He’ll eat garbage for days but a yummy dog chew? No way! I’ve tried everything- bully sticks, rawhide, raw bones, peanut butter, everything! And the more “dentally” it is, the more he sniffs his nose at it. And then I discovered turkey tendons - not only does he chew, but he’s never grown tired. And then I found these Top Dog turkey tendon chews with CHLOROPHYLL. I tried them and he’s happily chewed one per day for the past 3 days now. I’d say it takes him 10 mins to chew through. A big dog, it’d be nothing, just a dental treat. But for my little guy, these are heaven sent!