Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats
About This Item
- An easy-to-use powder designed to stop bleeding from minor nicks and cuts.
- Ideal for clipping nails and declaws, docking tails, or tending to other small scrapes.
- Made with benzocaine to alleviate pain and sterilize wounds, reducing the risk of infection.
- Comes in multiple sizes to best suit the needs of you and your pets.
- Perfect for veterinarians, groomers, and pet owners to take care of their furry friends.
Benzocaine, Ferric Subsulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Aluminum Sulfate, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth, Sulfur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, Large/X-Large, 12 count$28.35Chewy Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.26Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$8.17Chewy Price$7.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||Sensitive Skin||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Top Ingredients||—||Ferric Subsulfate, Aluminum Chloride, Diatomite...||Ferric Subsulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Bentonite, Diatomaceous Earth||All Our Ingredients Are Usda Certified Organic. Our Proprietary Formula Contains Organic Yarrow Powder, Organic Calendula Powder, Organic Nettle Powder...||Chelated Silver and Distilled Water.|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Beware of staining
First time using this particular styptic and will be last. Powder is super fine and difficult to get a pinch to hold onto nail to stop the bleeding. It will also stain anything and everything, so be careful if using near clothing, towels etc.
Have to wait for blood
Neither of my dogs have any bleeding issues. I won't need to use this produce until I see blood. I hope it works for your dog's or cat's bleeding problem.
First ingredient is Benzocaine
I have not had to use this yet, but I picked this one of the many choices because the pain reliever is the first ingredient. Our Veterinary assistant clipped my dog’s rear dew claws Way too short, they bled and he yelped. That is how I learned about Styptic Powder. now I have some on hand for emergencies.
BEST product to stop bleeding & pain
Hopefully you never need it but for an accidental “oops” cutting into the quick trimming nails, this is exactly what you want right next to you. It’s extremely fast acting stops bleeding and relieves pain. (I tried a gel....... did not stop bleeding, waste of money.)
...unfortunately, I know this. Glad I had it on that last claw. The last one! I just nicked my girl’s quick and there was very little blood, but I think we both felt better about stopping the bleeding and the benzocaine helped immediately with the discomfort. Keep it on hand.
MediStyp Styptic Powder
When I ordered this product it came with a label attached to the top of the bottle it could cause cancer. I don't remember reading anything stating that when I ordered this product. I would not have ordered knowing this.
This does the trick. My dog has skin tags that can bleed a lot when they get scratched or scraped. This powder stops the bleeding.
My dog wags her tail so hard it bleeds. This powder does exactly what I need - it stops the bleeding right now.