Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Black
About This Item
- Contains four lightweight boots that are made to closely contour the shape of the lower leg.
- Each boot features three strong quick-grip closures that hold each boot securely and correctly in place.
- The perforated neoprene allows for air-flow and let’s heat escape.
- These comfortable boots fit most Draft Horses, plus they’re easy to clean.
- Provides solid, steady support as well as protection against bumps, bruises and soreness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Contoured Felt Insert & Merino Wool Fleece Bottom Horse Saddle Pad, Coffee$85.95Chewy Price$95.49List Price
- Mayatex Riverland Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Cream$70.24Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Weaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter, Tan/Kelly Green$25.49Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Ex-Full$56.69Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Rambo Micklem Martingale Horse Breastplate$169.95Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lozenge Link Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit, 5.75$41.27Chewy Price
- Gatsby Cotton Bolt Snap Horse Lead, 8-ft, White$8.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins$32.23Chewy Price$40.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Single-Ply Heavy Harness Split Horse Reins, 8-ft x 1/2-in$35.25Chewy Price$39.19List Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Eggbutt Snaffle Horse Bit, 5$54.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Leather & Aluminum Cribbing Strap Horse Harness$40.29Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Christmas Reindeer Horse Hat, Horse$14.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Wow, Great boots. Super Sticky Velcro
I purchased these leg wraps for my mare with a suspensory ligament injury. I have other boots, but want ones with venting. They are a perfect fit, and the set of 4 was at a great price.
Cheap feel and too small
Not impressed. These didn’t fit my horse per his usual size. Very thin material. I’d go with the ProChoice boots instead.
Too tough to Open
The velcro on these boots are next to impossible to open, and when you do get one strip open and start on the second, the first one hitches back down. I asked two other people to try and open and no one could. They are made nice - just a little too tough of velcro.
Great for the price!
These are awesome! The medium fits my 14.2hh Quarter Horse gelding. The velcro sticks well.
Great boots, great price
These boots are very nice boots and Chewy has the best price. I've looked.
not draft horse size. you guys should take the word "draft" off your product description. these are standard size boots. nice boots but they do me no good since they do not fit my horse.