Tough-1 Salt Block Holder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from strong steel, this salt block holder is built to last.
- Color coating allows you to choose the design that best suits you and your horse.
- Holds a standard 4 pound salt block conveniently for your four-legged friend.
- Salt blocks provide your horse with necessary iron, potassium and magnesium.
- Helps eliminate boredom and destructive behaviors by keeping your horse occupied.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Leather New Horse Polishing Soap, 32-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$21.59List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$28.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Paris Tack Premium Embroidered Nylon Dressage English Saddle Cover, Black$16.95Chewy Price$20.95List Price
- Fiebing's Prime Neatsfoot Oil Compound for Horses, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.75List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Kensington Protective Products Signature Large Tote Bag, Lavender Mint$32.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Absorbine Leather Therapy Leather Laundry Solution Leather Fabric & Sheepskin Wash, 20-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$19.39List Price
- Tahoe Tack Premium Nylon Waterproof Western Horse Saddle Cover, Pink$14.95Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Saddle Stand$89.59Chewy Price$116.89List Price
- Bickmore Bick-4 Leather Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- Bickmore Bick-1 Leather Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.50List Price
- Tenda Cedar Oil Wood & Leather Preservative, 16-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Compact Horse Saddle Rack, Black$19.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Broke in 4 days!
This particular holder is flimsy. My 29 year old horse broke it in 4 days. Tough1 has a much better stainless steel one that holds up much longer.
Great salt block holder
Simple and sturdy. Easy to hang. i have a few different styles of holders in my barn - and this one is my favorite!
Simple, good price
I bought two of these for our miniature horses, one red and one blue. They were easy to hang and can be accessed by the horses. Much of the salt block hangs out at the bottom of the holder which is opposite from the horseshoe style salt block holder that I have for my bigger horse. I have to see how they hold up over time.