Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Pelleted horse feed for mature horses of all classes.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Low non-structural carbohydrates (NSC) feed contains no corn or molasses to keep sugar and starch levels low.
- Provides mature horses with a higher fat content and the digestible fiber they need.
- A recipe that offers your horse his essential amino acids, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids plus organic minerals to help keep him healthy and happy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...|
|Special Diet||Molasses-Free, Low NSC, Low Sugar, Low Starch, High Fat, Non-GMO||Low NSC, Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar||Low Starch, Low Sugar||Low NSC, Molasses-Free||Low NSC, Molasses-Free, Low Sugar, Low Starch, High Fat|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Diabetic Support, Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Picky horse approved!
My gelding has only been on this feed for a little over a week, but he's taken to it amazingly well. He was fed nutrena and purina for awhile, but never seemed to gain much weight— I was starting to get a little worried. Right after switching him to this feed he blossomed, it seems he's actually digesting the nutrients.
This particular horse grain is hard to find locally. I have been looking for a non gmo grain with all the essential vitamins for a horse who is sensitive to so many things. I think this one is my answer and the fact that I can get it shipped to my house is awesome. I can’t get over how quickly it arrived.
Love the product but will get locally from now on. It was $8.00 a bag cheaper.