TRIXIE Baza 27.6-in Senior Cat Scratching Post, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This tower is outfitted in a stylish and polyester soft plush.
- Jute-wrapped posts help satisfy your feline friend’s instinctual need to scratch.
- Platforms are padded so your kitty can comfortably perch on top of them if desired.
- Your girl can chill inside the cuddly hammock when she wants to feel snuggled.
- The step design is purr-fect for a senior sidekick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Baza Junior 38.6-in Plush Cat Scratching Post$62.84Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- FEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$69.99Chewy Price$76.00List Price
- Vesper High Base 47.8-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Black$180.13Chewy Price$291.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$183.00Chewy Price$229.00List Price
- Yaheetech 51-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$63.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Falco Scratching Post Cat Condo$111.16Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- EliteField 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Beige$63.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- TRIXIE Soria 31.5-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post, Grey$35.01Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$45.34Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Gray$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Felt, Jute, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Jute, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Hammock||Hanging Toys, Condo||Hammock||Removable Bed||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||1 condo||N/A||1 condo||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Front door Hammock
My cats who weigh between 12 to 14 pounds love this hammock post! They obviously have to take turns sitting in it, but the one who does not get in lays on the bottom platform rubbing on the lowest post until it is his turn. I keep this by the front door so I can slide it in and out as the weather allows the door to sit open. They still nap in it when it is not in the front door.
Love the hammock part
Sammy absolutely loves the hammock. Sleeps in it all the time but I just wish there were replacements for the hammock so it can be washed. I guess if it wears out I’ll have to purchase another one. Thanks Chewy
Bought this thinking it would be a great size for my two young boys despite the declaration that it was for senior cats. Arrived quickly and when I took it out for assembly noticed the “instructions” were a half page with a diagram detailing what pieces go where. However, none of the pieces were labeled and there were no instructions as to how to actually assemble the item. Every time I thought I was done, the top (hammock) was causing an issue — turning the final piece one way would tighten the top but loosen the bottom, and going the other way did the opposite. It also seemed that the hammock’s metal pieces were separated from the “wood” (I assume particle board), which shows the level of “craftsmanship” of the item. Nearly two hours after beginning assembly, I pass the tree over to my husband as I am fed up; it takes him another 20 to figure out how best to put this together and has to manipulate the pieces in such an odd way to make it work. Now, our youngest is curled up in the bowl so it’s worth it, which is why it doesn’t have a 1 star rating.
This is junk
I buy from Chewy all the time and I am usually happy with what I get. Not with this product. It lasted about a month before a screw broke through the particle board base.
poorly designed, difficult to put together
i bought this tree for my senior kitty thinking she might be enticed to use it if she could actually climb it, since most cat trees are built for more agile cats. it was difficult to put together. the pieces fit, for the most part, but the instructions are the absolute bare minimum. the parts aren’t even labeled so you just have to guess what to put where. once it was together, i realized that this tree is also designed poorly. the steps don’t offer much room to climb as they’re right on top of each other and quite small. this was a total waste of time and money for me as my cat won’t even use it.
Decent piece, nightmare assembly
Insufficient instruction provided, arrived with part list but no step by step of what to put where and when. Also, it’s definitely a 2 man job. Balancing pieces solo is a challenge. All in all though, my 18 lb cat climbed in it and took a nap immediately on set up.
Nice cat tree
Bought for my older cat so she didn't have to jump high to get in top. Pretty easy to assemble,nothing comes with good instructions anymore. All 3 cats love it.
Not happy for the 2nd time
This was a replacement item and it turned out to be more trouble than the first item I ordered, This item, arrived with parts not identified with stickers on parts like the order, I had to take it apart several times. The dimensions are slightly off to identify the parts. The hardware bolts was not in a plastic bag and I am missing one part that came out the box that was torn on one side. I am not happy with this product.
It Is Okay
The instructions included with this did not do a very good job of showing how to put this together so I depended on the photo of the finished product in order to assemble it properly. That being said, I'm sure it will be fine once my cat figures out it's the only thing left of him to perch on (at the moment). That is the fault of the cat, not the product, as it took three months for him to finally break down and start using the new bed I got for him.
Nice tree but needs instructions
Really pretty and great size but it doesn't come with instructions. Hint: start putting it together from the top pieces and work your way down