TRIXIE Topi Sisal Cat Scratcher & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A wonderful retreat for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax.
- Natural and durable sisal scratching areas provide a healthy outlet for your cat’s scratching instincts, and can withstand extended scratching.
- Soft, plush fabric for a comforting, cozy home and the perfect spot for hiding or napping.
- Features dangling plush toys inside the condo for playtime.
- Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$94.87Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$294.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday 29.5-in Candy Cane Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy & Groomer, 2 count, Gray$35.88Chewy Price$37.76List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Cream$12.99Chewy Price
- SmartCat The Ultimate 32-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$59.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Unicorn$32.11Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Window Scratcher Kitty Sill, Tan$26.60Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- SmartyKat Simply Scratch Seagrass Cat Scratch Post with Feather Cat Toy$19.20Chewy Price$27.33List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||N/A||Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
156 Customer Reviews
NOT for medium-large cat
So I read many reviews as I always do before deciding to make a purchase. I was convinced this would be good for our 14lb (not really that big but not small) cat. The item is as described and my cat really wanted to play and get inside but he couldn't!! He did not fit!! I waited a couple weeks to write a review hoping he'd at least use the scratch surface but he hasn't. I'm so disappointed! I do believe this would be a good purchase for kittens and small cats.
Great scratching post
Bought two , my cats love them they are quite sturdy and are well made my three kittens play on or in them all the time
It is not bad
I like this. My cat is still get used to it. He did sometime go inside but not so much. It will take time for him to get use to it.
Great quality, which you can expect from Trixie. The cats love to get inside and take a nap. There are toys inside to play with and the scratcher on this thing is going to last for a long time. They have been using it for a few weeks and it still looks brand new.
Kittens Luv this!
My two kittens love climbing in this little house and all over it. They like to scratch their claws on it instead of my walls which is good! I would recommend this for any cats.
Paw print sratcher
Very cute item. A bit small for some of my bigger kitties to get into but they love sitting on top of it and scratching on the sissel! Good purchase
For a Kitten
My cat did not fit in the side hole, nor did he use the scratching post. I put catnip in the side hole. All he could fit in was his head and shoulders. It is very sturdy, but my cat was not interested.
The cats really love it. I have one that uses the whole thing and the other just the scratcher.
Her Highness says no!
My cat does not like this scratching pad/condo. I noticed when I unpacked it that there was a strong, objectionable odor about it. I don't know if that is why she refused to have anything to do with it.
So far so good!
Our cat loves this so far! The fur on the outside seems like it will come apart after awhile of her scratching at the sides but so far it seems to be very well built