TRIXIE Wooden Dog Gate, 63-in, White
About This Item
- Versatile freestanding gate can be set up as a pet gate or fully enclosed pen.
- Choose from 31.9-inch-tall white gate or 24-inch-tall espresso gate.
- Four hinged panels can cover even very large openings.
- Walk-through door lets you or your pup safely through the gate.
- Easy to move wherever you need it. Folds flat for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.05Chewy Price
- Etna Wooden Heart Shape Design Pet Gate, White$42.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Grey$112.85Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 5-ft wide$79.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$157.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 24-in$74.96Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Dog Gate, 63-in, Espresso Brown$93.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Extra-Wide Wood Dog Gate, Light Wood$45.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 4 Panel$115.96Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz Palm Springs Designer Pet Gate, Medium, 27-in$102.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$92.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood, Metal||Wood, Metal||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door, Foldable||Pet Door||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Dog gate review
Although it is fairly heavy, it is very easy for the dog to slide it & get out. The gate latch isn’t the most secure either. I probably wouldn’t have purchased it, if I realized this. Because the sections don’t lock in various positions and are hinged, our dog easily pushes so can escape. Not really the best gate design for that reason.
Not strong; latch broke
We've had this gate for about a week. It's not very solid and has been a bit wobbly. I wouldn't recommend for a very active dog. The little latch spring broke last night too. Hoping my husband can fix it.
Nice idea but
But needs a lot of improvements. 1. Its flimsy 2. Box states suitable for dogs of ALL sizes and breeds NOT TRUE. Have a schnauzer (mini) and CAT that can easily knock it over. They can easily push/move it away to squeeze past it where it is up against the wall. And I doubt that if I were to attach it to the wall that it would even hold up then. 3. As for using it as a pen area, forget it. Too small, only maybe a cat would fit, but no room to move around for that cat unless you buy extra panels. And good luck finding that kit. Info is listed on the box, but I could not find the extension kit. 4. The door does not line up correctly if on slightly uneven flooring. 5. The lock is a joke, placement wise and use wise. You have to hold both sections to pull the knob out whether you are locking or unlocking. 6. The non-slip rubber feet that keep the gate in place and protect floors and carpeting: maybe if you can push the feet on all the way down to the floor. 7. Walk thru door provides for safe passage of smaller pets, YEP but NOT PEOPLE unless you are skinny as a rail I have to walk sideways to pass through the gate and I'm average size at 118lbs. I say DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ITEM. Better bet get this instead: KidCo Command Pet Products Tall Gateway Pressure-Mounted Pet Gate. The reason I did not get this was because of out of stock and location of where I needed this to go. NOT wide enough. Seems everything I find looks good but is either too short or not wide enough
It’s okay I guess
The gate was cracked where the pin goes in to secure the gate closed, thought about returning it but my husband and I figured since it was minor we could repair it but now the spring that retracts the pin for closure is already a dud and now we have to push the pin in manually to close the gate. Don’t highly recommend especially for the price.
Does the job
The gate performs as expected, except for its weight. Web site failed to state it's weight and it was quite a surprise to find out how incredibly heavy it really is! Might have purchased different item if weight was known.
Every were gate
I have just gotten the gate. Haven't used it that much yet. Bought it to keep my puppy away from our Christmas tree. Used it once to block a hallway for a short time.
Won’t stay standing
The gate is very nice looking but it will not stay standing up when it is straight out, yes even with the feet on it. It could be knocked over by a 10lb dog jumping on it. Very disappointed!!
Gate is very flexible and love the door part. Works very well in our house. We are able to move it to various locations in the house.
Nice little gate
I use it to keep my kitten from running out the door. Works well and looks nice
Perfect gate for any reason
Literally the best gate I've ever seen or used. Worth the money compared to other stores online and you won't find this in stores!