TropiClean Fresh Breath Drops Dog Dental Water Additive, 2.2oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A tasteless, odorless water additive to encourage fresher breath.
- Easy to use: just add three pumps a day to your pet's water dish.
- Helps freshen breath for up to 12 hours.
- Promotes noticeable results in your pet's breath after just one week of use!
- Veterinarian recommended for both dogs and cats and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Breath Freshener Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.41Chewy Price$10.59List Price$7.99Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Breath Freshener, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Fresh Spectrum Breath Drops Dog Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Dog & Cat Dental Rinse, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1 gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nootie Oral Solutions Medicated Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate...||Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Baking Soda USP...||Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate...||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
Recommended by a friend
One of the dog shelters that I'm a foster for, recommended this product while I was fostering a senior neglected dog that had bad breath. TropiClean drops seemed to help this poor dogs mouth hygiene. It has a very very light scent of peppermint/spearmint. One to two squirts worked for the foster dog. While my dog doesn't have bad breath, I decided to buy this for my dog since he doesn't like teeth brushing that much. It helps keep his mouth smelling nice between brushing.
Won't buy again
I figured I'd try these drops for my shibas horrendous breath (picture rotting fish left out in the sun). Unfortunately they don't do a thing. It's weird because I've used the TropiClean Fresh Breath Dog Water Additive and it worked great. I'll have to go back to that.
Breath smells Minty Fresh!
I put this in my dog's water once a day and it helps my dog's breath! Although the bottle says that you do not need to brush your dogs teeth as well, I would still recommend brushing your dogs teeth in order to have the best dental hygiene for your dog. Daisy didn't have a problem drinking the water and didn't even notice the flavor change. The bottle was larger than expected and will most likely last about 9 months to 1 year.
water breath drops
Not my first purchase of this item, works great for dog breath
Doesn't really do anything
Unfortunately for me, this product doesn't really do anything. I've been using it for two weeks now and my dogs breath is bad as usual. :(
Not Bad Stuff
This stuff does help bad breath. It takes a lot for my fur babies over 2 gallon water bowl but i just use half of what is recommended and it seems to still do a decent job.
Dogs won’t drink
Our dog turns away from water when this is added. She cries for water and when we empty the bowl and put water without drops in it she drinks it.
Ahhhh, fresh breathe!
I have a 12 yr. old dog with breathe that could stop a train, even after a good dental cleaning, so decided to giveTropiclean a try. I am amazed at how well it is working, and how sweet my dog's breathe has become. Awesome product.
Not what was expected
It works I guess, it is not what I expected it to be and I have been using this for almost a month now and my dogs breath has not improved. Very sad and disappointed.
Fresh Breath, YES!!
Truly freshens my dogs breath. I have 3 dogs and all of them don't even seem to notice a difference. Happy dogs = Happy Mom.