TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Deshedding Dog Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Moisturizes skin and conditions coat to help reduce shedding.
- Softens fur and helps keep it healthy looking.
- Pleasant lime and cocoa butter aroma.
- Made from all naturally derived ingredients.
- Soap free, parabens free and dye free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBurt's Bees Itch Soothing Shampoo with Honeysuckle for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.52Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.19Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Conditioner$7.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Waterless Shampoo with Apple & Honey for Dogs, 10-oz bottle$8.58Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.15Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Natural Shed Control Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealBioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Conditioning & Detangling Dog Spray$8.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- FURminator DeShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$7.06Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.71Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.52Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- DealFURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Dog Conditioner, 1 gallon$62.75Chewy Price$73.49List Price$59.61Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Natural Conditioners, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Purified Water, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Naturally Derived Essential Oil Fragrances, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E...||—|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
I love this conditioner!
I’ve been using this since my dogs were puppies but this is my first time purchasing the gallon size. I would recommend this 10x over for what you get. I just discovered that I’m supposed to be diluting this with water. 10-1 ratio is recommended but I do 1-1. You would not believe how much further you can go with this product. A little really goes a long way when you dilute it — plus, the results are so much better because you can control your coverage! The smell is extremely refreshing and isn’t overpowering. You won’t be disappointed.
These products are simply the best. They actually WORK! and the smell...divine! I thought my dog was going to smell like a walking coconut but he doesn't. The scent is fresh and clean. It really does an amazing job on shedding too!! I use both the shampoo and the condition and won't use anything else.
I'm not sure if it has made a difference shedding wise or not, but it smells incredible and didn't irritate my dogs skin.
This tropiclean deshedding conditioner is amazing. It works better and smells better than furminator, which is the only other deshedding conditioner I’ve tried so far. It lasts forever. I purchased back in Feb 2021 and I still have half a bottle now in late Jan 2022. I have 3 fluff balls. One husky malamute and 2 aussies. Anyone who is familiar with these guys knows they shed 365. I love the ingredients list. Nothing harmful. Tropiclean is an awesome brand. I’ve used a lot of their products so far. The only one that slightly disappointed was the cherry blossom shampoo. It wasn’t very fragrant in my opinion. Anyway, try this conditioner. You will love it. Oh and I should add, I do not dilute it as much as it calls for. I do about a 3:4 ratio. I like the conditioner to be a little thicker and it has still lasted me so long. I’ve also used it on foster dogs and puppies and it’s gotten some serious use over the last year.
I have a tiny long-haired chihuahua that has bad skin allergies. Her fur is very thick with an undercoat that just will not come off any other way. In order to get the allergies under control we have to remove as much of the undercoat as we can to let the skin breathe and heal up. Her undercoat will not brush out at all, but this product has made all the difference! It really works . . . and my little doggie is doing much better. Did I mention, we have been using this product for years. It is one of the few products that actually does what it claims to do. And, it smells divine!!
Great dog conditioner
Smells great... not sure if it works for deshedding but my dog is super soft and smells like suntan lotion
When received the lid was busted and it had leaked all over everything I ordered. Everything else was well packaged and unharmed, but this conditioner was worthless upon arrival. I have messaged, but never received response.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I use this on my golden retriever and although he’s still pretty young and doesn’t shed much, it gets a lot of hair off when i lather him with it. The smell is amazing and lasts for days and it makes his coat so soft and shiny! Using a conditioner along with his shampoo also seems like it soothes his itchy skin. Also, the packaging came completely air tight wrapped in plastic so there was no problems with leaks regardless of what other comments said. It does take patience to wash it out so beware of that but otherwise this is the best product ever! So worth it and will be buying again.
I've used this product pretty often on my pond & beach swimming pups. It does help keep them soft and smelling good! I really wish I could get a shampoo option but it seems very hard to find.
wonderful smell and texture
I love this product! It smells great and my dog’s coat is so soft.