TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medicated oatmeal shampoo for dogs offers relief for dry, flaky and irritated skin.
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates flaking and scaling associated with seborrhea.
- Oatmeal, tea tree and vitamin E promote healing and reduce swelling and redness.
- Great for routine bathing to leave the skin and coat soft, shiny and smelling great.
- Made in the USA. Soap-free shampoo won't affect flea treatments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vet Basics Oatmeal Protein Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner Intense Shine & Moisturizing with Shea Butter & Safflower Oil Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-Gallon bottle$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Tear Stain Cleanser for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$27.28Chewy Price$30.32List Price$25.92Autoship Price
- Petkin Germ Removal Vanilla Scented Antibacterial Dog & Cat Shampoo, 33.8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- TropiClean Whitening Awapuhi & Coconut Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$50.94Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Coconut Cleanser, Cocomidopropyl Betadine...||Purified Water, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Laurel Glucoside...|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Have use this on both short haired Boxador and long haired GS/Lab cleans good and halts dandruff.
Relief from itching
Definitely provide relief from her itching and she has allergies with sensitive skin. Its worth buying !
Great mild shampoo
Great priced dog shampoo Great for itchy skin. Does not have a heavy fragrance
Anti-itch Oatmeal shampoo works well
I had tried another oatmeal shampoo on my dog but it didn't seem to help that much. But the first time I bathed her with this shampoo, she stopped licking and biting her paws. She has allergies seasonally, too. I think if I keep her bathed fairly often, it will reduce all her allergy symptoms. Yes, this is a great shampoo!
Nice addition to the spray to help boost
Relief with combination of product line items helped my brother's dog out. She had gotten pretty bad, but she's on the mend and getting her hair back too
This shampoo is great
My poodle has sensitive skin and this shampoo was great when I used it on her. She did not scratch or chew on her body after using the shampoo. The medicated action helped her clear up redness on her skin with just one use. I will definitely continue using this shampoo.
Magic for my Bull Terrier
My bully Bella goes through allergies bad in the summer months. It gets so bad that she starts to get red bumpy patches on her skin and begins losing hair. I tried a number of solutions, but this product (combined with the anti-itch oatmeal treatment that is offered by the same company) is the only thing that worked. I bathed her every other day in the beginning and now once a week while it's controlled. Going to move to every 2 weeks and see how she holds up.
Sadly it didn't do a thing
Didn't make the slightest dent in either his condition or his itchiness. Off to the vet we go
So far so good
I only used it once so I can't say to much about the product. However, this product has slowed down the itching. The flakiness has seem to go way if not gone. Also, my cat seem to have some redness I may have bathe my cat one more time but I do believe it is a good product.
Lathers well seems to help my itchy dogs
Lathers well, riinses out easily seemed to help my itchy dogs. Coats soft & shiny after using product