TropiClean Spa Nourish Conditioner for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA using only the highest quality, naturally derived ingredients.
- Helps moisturize and condition the skin and coat and leaves a long-lasting floral plumeria scent.
- The safe and gentle soap-free formula is enriched with oatmeal, plus vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 to help repair dry and damaged hair.
- Part of the SPA by TropiClean salon-grade line, which provides gentle and luxurious bathing options and fresh fragrances for pets that love being pampered.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally-derived cat and dog products, including TropiClean Grooming Products, TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed and Fresh Breath by TropiClean Oral Care and Dental Products (each sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTropiClean Spa Renew Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealRichard's Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Kiwi & Cocoa Butter Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$82.68Chewy Price$91.86List Price$78.55Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Skin Care Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealNootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Rejuvenating Formula Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealJW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$5.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealConairPROPET Dog Shedding Blade, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Gripsoft Dematting Rake$12.99Chewy Price
- DealTropiClean Spa Color White Coat Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Medium Comb$11.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$10.99Chewy Price$11.29List Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Large$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol NF, Dicetyldimonium Chloride...||Aqua (water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol...||Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...||Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
This product made the comb out so much easier and smells great. The coat was left amazingly soft and much more manageable.
Really like this conditioner! Works very well and keeps coat soft without the build up. Plan on buying for all my dogs! No complaints of itchy skin!
I use this conditioner on my golden retriever and it smells amazing, leaves her coat so soft, no weird residue after rinsing, and no tangles :)
Excellent Clean Ingredient Conditioner
Ziva, a long stock German Shepherd Dog, requires a conditioner for her coarse dense fur on her hind legs/ butt area. I use a generous amount and work into her fur to detangle and condition both fur and skin w/ a rubber brush, leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing. This conditioner is perfect, as it has limited ingredients, a light pleasant fresh scent, and rinses out well. Perfect for a pet with sensitive skin. Also, does not contain silicone or derivatives of - there are many hidden in ingredient lists - which leave an unhealthy residue on skin & fur/hair & inhibits absorption of natural oils. Silicone, and derivatives of, are used in many human and pet grooming products to give illusion of healthy hair/fur and provides slip for easier detangling at the expense of residue build up on skin & hair/fur & attracting dirt. If absolutely must use silicone derived ingredients, ensure type is water soluble. IMO using grooming products w/ silicone should be avoided in almost all circumstances. It is disheartening that so many grooming products designed for pets include silicone derivatives, including sensitive skin marketed products.
Doesn't soften coat
This conditioner does not soften the coat. My dog normally has a very soft coat and it's dry and rough after using this product once. It does not rinse easily, it took me an hour to rinse this and the shampoo out. The worst conditioner I've ever used.
Smells great, detangles, can dilute to make a spray, just have to keep shaking it up.
We bought this for our Cairn/Poodle mix -- it's a little bit thinner than normal conditioners and has more of a 'warm' smell (like vanilla). It rinses off easily and leaves the coat (at least the hair -- not fur -- type) soft and fluffy.
I will only use this conditioner on my Golden! It leaves her so soft and smelling wonderful days after her bath!
It made my dog’s hair so soft and the smell was also great
I work with dogs and give them baths often with many different conditioning products and SPA has been my favorite since I’ve first used it. You don’t have to use as much as other pet conditioners and it smells great! I use this for my own dog as well and it leaves him smelling amazing and feeling super soft. The results usually last for a couple days unless we go on an adventure, while most products I’ve used only last a few hours tops.