TrueBlue Pet Products Easy Comb Detangling Dog Spray, 8.7-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An all natural botanical blend with aloe and lavender
- Gentle enough to use with every brushing. Eliminates tangles and snarls after a bath and creates a smooth shiny coat
- Tear-free formula with no detergents, parabens, phosphates, or alcohol
- Pro-Vitamin B detangles the coat while olive extract provides moisture and creates a glossy shine
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nootie Soft Lilly Passion Waterless Foaming Formula Dog Shampoo, 7-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small$8.58Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Wire Pin Brush for Dogs, Small$10.49Chewy Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Cutter Blade, Coarse, 2 count$27.84Chewy Price$30.94List Price
- Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16.5-oz jar$16.48Chewy Price$173.64List Price
- Paw Plunger Petite for Dogs, Black$17.95Chewy Price$17.98List Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Andis 8-Piece Large Comb Set$10.19Chewy Price$21.51List Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.02Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Aloe Vera, Natural-Derived Conditioners and Detanglers...||Water, Natural Conditioning Agents, Silk Protein...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil...||Purified Water, Conditioners, Aloe Vera Juice...||A blend of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Salicylic Acid...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
One of the best I’ve tried
I’ve tried three different conditioning/detangling sprays on my bernedoodle. This actually works to make brushing so much easier. The fragrance is very light and he doesn’t run from it or try to lick it off like he did with the stronger smelling ones. I highly recommend it.
I have a Cavalier with long feathery hair that gets matted easily and often, especially out on walks where she picks up everything in her tail and leg fur. This spray really helps me get the tangles out, and the scent is very light, which is important to me. We are a therapy dog team and Gracie cannot be highly scented when we go for visits, and this product has a much lighter scent than the other detangling products we tried.
Works well; smells nice
My 12 year old Havanese has very fine hair which mats easily; she hates being combed unless I use this spray. If you spray it on difficult mats and leave it for a minute or 2 while you work on another area, it will soften the mat and make it easier to remove without pulling so much. The lavender smell is nice and not strong and disappears after a few minutes, unlike the Biosilk detangler which really smells strong.
Great product for long hair dogs. Detanglrs matted hair.
No matter how gentle I am, our 5 mo Havanese is not crazy about being brushed but this spray helps considerably. The grooming session goes quicker and she is extra soft and silky afterwards. I saw a few reviews that the fragrance was too strong but I don’t agree, smell is mild and dissipates quickly.
Strongly scented, my dog hates it and so do I
I wanted brushing to be more enjoyable and easy for my dog so I purchased this to help ease out the tangles. Unfortunately it's highly scented. My dog hates the smell and wants to get away, and so do I, so it helped nothing. I wish it was just a conditioner. If you want your dog to smell like super sweet flowers and your dog doesn't mind, then this is for you.
Didn’t work for us
We have a Shih Tzu dog that we brush regularly. There are some spots that get matted and hard to brush out, so we ordered this conditioning spray hoping it would help. Even after saturating the area of need, we could not get a comb through. Maybe it’s because of the breed, that has a double coat of fur and hair. It does have a pleasant odor, but sadly not good for our dog.
Amazing it works!
I have struggled to keep the matts out of Baxter's hair, he is 1/2 Shih Tzu, 1/4 Maltese & 1/4 Toy Poodle. Nothing has worked before but this does and it leaves him smelling amazing. Love it and already telling other family members about it.
Didn’t work for my morkie
We like our puppy fluffy, so her hair is longer. We thought this would help make her coat easier to brush. Unfortunately it didn’t do anything.
Multi Use Product
Accidentally used this on my own hair at a friends house and have to say works pretty well