Tuff Mutt Rope Dog Leash, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This leash can hold up to 1,000 pounds of force and is designed to handle strong pullers.
- Aviation aluminum swivel carabiner that secures your dog’s collar or harness to the leash.
- Weather-resistant polypropylene, with comfortable webbed handle and extra padding.
- 5-foot leash allows your strong dog to sniff the roses on his more-relaxed walks.
- Best for dogs weighing from 30 to 150 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggy Tales Braided Rope Dog Leash, 5-ft long, Orange$14.95Chewy Price
- WAUDOG Reflective Cotton Dog Leash, Brown, Large/XX-Large$23.36Chewy Price
- Disney's Frozen Olaf Dog Leash, SM - Length: 6-ft, Width: 5/8-in$7.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Comics Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$20.45Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Nightmare Before Christmas Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Wonder Woman Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$16.57Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Pixar Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Baby Yoda the Child Chibi Face Blocks Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Muppets Faces Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$22.50List Price
- Boulevard Gingham Dog Leash, Large, Sky Blue$17.00Chewy Price
- dealBuckle-Down Classic Mickey Mouse Polyester Standard Dog Leash, Small: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$22.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope||Rope||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective||Traffic Handle, Reflective||Outdoor Use||Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||5 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Best leash ever made
I love this leash! I have a 50lb(and growing) olde English bulldog that pulls like a mack truck and this works perfectly. Im using it along with the julius harness and its an amazing combination!
New Rope Leash
Love the actual leash but didn’t realize the thing that attaches the leash to the collar was a screw off & not a clip on. This feature does not work for me as I am constantly taking my dog off leash. Very annoying feature.
Tuff Mutt leash is the best yet of many different styles we've purchased for our 68 pound pit bull. She could unsnap any other fastener. We feel much more at ease walking her with this new leash.
THE BEST LEASH EVER, I LOVE THE LOCKING CLIP!
I absolutely love this leash! I have it on my 12 lb dog who is a very strong leash puller/and very exciteable people jumper. The slight weight of this leash let's her know I have ahold of her. I like it to easily control my dog, and my dog responds way better to my verbal corrections. The twist locking bolt clip is an excellent must-have feature, to make sure it stays attached to the two d-rings on her harness! The rope leash features a reflective twist design, which shows up under any lighting at night.The price is higher, but the quality is well worth it. I bought 2 extra leashes, so now I own 3 of these Tuff Mutt leashes. Don't hesistate, it's the perfect leash for all dogs. Just what I needed and just what I was looking for.
Works perfect for my pitty and he looks super handsome wearing it! Very strong leash for big dogs.
Fine leash, terrible clasp - two hands required
The clasp is so unnecessarily hard to use. A quality carabiner would provide more than enough to ensure the dog doesn't get lose, the double movement of this latch is just unnecessary and very difficult to use. Poor design
Just what this tough mutt needed!
I have always had an issue with prong collars and traditional leash clasps. For some reason the leash attachment ring on a prong collar is so thin that it can slip out of a traditional leash clasp, especially if the dog shakes. I've had this issue with all three of my dogs (the first dog was hit by a car and killed after just such an incident). The clasp on this leash is just want I needed. No way is it going to fall off. I also appreciate the thickness and materials which make it less likely that Dr. Destructo will be able to chew through it. Finally I love the reflective material woven into the leash!
Our corgi snapped multiple nylon leashes, but has been much better with this new leash. Too thick for him to chew, but still not heavy. Has worked really nicely.
a strong leash was needed
i have a german shepard puppy who is very strong and walks me i needed a leash that he couldnt pull and this leash was perfect
I bought two just to have the same leash as backup. It's comfortable to hold while you walk your dog abd it's very secure. Nothing puzzling about the clip though. It does a half twist one way and retracts.