TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable yet affordable paddock boots for ladies.
- Synthetic leather is easy to clean.
- Rubber outsole makes the boots water resistant.
- Traditional look includes spur rests, elastic side gussets and punched toe caps.
- Suitable for both riding and barn chores.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Starter Horse Riding Safety Helmet, Medium$54.99Chewy Price$85.42List Price
- Troxel Liberty Riding Helmet, Cobalt, Small$70.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- IRH Equi-Pro Riding Helmet, Matte Purple, X-Small$59.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Women's Ella Pull-On Knee Patch Tights, Tan, 26$39.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Black & Charcoal, Small$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Dotted Accents$46.87Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$51.02Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, K 1$49.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 7$54.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 7.5$79.99Chewy Price
- Troxel Spirit Riding Helmet, Pop Art Pony, Small$65.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Good riding boots
Bought these for my daughter who started lessons. Very comfortable. Good price, especially for a growing kid.
UNHAPPY WITH BOOTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
THESE BOOTS ARE VERY CHEAPLY MADE. THEY DO NOT RUN TO SIZE. VERY LARGE AND STRETCHED OUT WHEN RECEIVED THEM. CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WAS RUDE WHEN CALLED TO RETURN. I WAS GOING TO ORDER SEVERAL MORE ITEMS BUT BECAUSE OF HIS RUDENESS I DECIDED NOT TO ORDER WITH HIM/CHEWY AGAIN. VERY UNHAPPY. CHEWY MADE ME RATE THIS EXPEREINCE A ONE STAR TO GO FORWARD WITH THIS REVIEW OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT A ZERO!!
Bought these for my 10 year old daughter to help out with some horses and ride. She hasn't ridden in them yet, but she says they are super comfy to wear. They kept her feet dry while working after a rain storm.
Too Narrow for my feet
These boots ended up being way too narrow for my fairly wide feet. I didn't really figure this out until I had them for a few months and then I felt like it was too late to return them. So they are sitting in my garage unsued waiting to go to Goodwill!!
Perfect for my learning rider whose foot is growing too fast to invest a small fortune in riding boots. Wipe off easily, wide footbed, and zip up easily too!
Most comfortable affortable paddock boots I've tried on
I got so lucky by trying these out. I recently tried some cowboy boots, and some other paddock (expensive!) boots and they were so uncomfortable! I am so thankful I found these - I wore them to work to break them in and they hardly need breaking in. They look good and I'm super happy with them.
We have bought this brand of boot before, but these 2 pairs were defective. Thank you chewy for refunding us
Chewy never disappoints
Comfortable and functional - very happy with purchase!
The TuffRider paddock boots I ordered are an excellent fit and my granddaughter loves them!!!
I just got these so I can’t speak for actual in practice use, but I’d agree that if you have a wider foot to either size up or maybe these aren’t for you. I measured my regular shoes and cowboy boots (which are two sizes larger than my regular shoes) and picked a middle size. These were a bit of a struggle but I think will fit fine once they’ve adjusted to my feet, but any larger and I would have had too much space in the toe.