Tuffy's Destructosaurus Dino Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Assembled with multiple seams and webbing to make this toy a worthy opponent for most moderate chewers.
- Made with 3 uniquely fused layers for added durability during play.
- For interactive play with one or multiple dogs—and the junior size has one squeaker.
- Floats in water for added fun and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Rates a cool #8 on the Tuffy's own "Tuff Scale."
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.10Chewy Price$4.25List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$20.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures The "General" Starfish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Large$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Ballistic Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies$18.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Mazee Puzzle Dog Toy, Raspberry$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Small$7.96Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$13.91Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
My Pup loves it
I got this as a gift for my labradoodle puppy who was destroying all her toys within days. I’ve learned that all pups are different so it’s hard to tell what toy will work for you. With that being said we’ve had this toy since January and there’s some light tears on the spikes along the back but other than that we are still looking pretty new! My 6 month puppy is an aggressive chewer but she hasn’t tried to destroy this toy. I think the size of it compared to her own body makes her mostly just want to pounce on it.
Holds up to chewing
Dog chews all heavy duty toys up almost immediately. Day 4 and still no tears in it!
Don’t waste your money
We have a massive chewer and thought this was the right investment - he ripped it open in a matter of days.
This EXPENSIVE toy has been in our home less than 18 hours and it’s destroyed. I’ve been with the dog, who is a soft mouthed breed. I say skip this and just buy cheaper toys.
So close, but Sawyer remains supreme
We have the destroyer of all Labs. She loves loves loves her Dougie (Doug the Dinosaur) she’s had it 3 days and has gotten into the stuffing. I don’t usually measure based on the durability because she’s a beast but I’ll update on the repair-ability. I’ve had to remove an arm and we’ll see how long we can limp through with this $100 “tuff” dog toy.
My Cane Corso made it her new favorite toy. A indestructible toy wasn't my guiding decision as much as it was the size and unique shape but definitely holds up to her thrashing. Wouldn't recommend if you have small children and an active dog as the toy has zero give and will easily knock down a child if the dogs running past with it
Big and lots of places to chew!!
I have 2 90 lbs + laps. My 3 year old can run 15 miles along side a bike and play that night. so toys... you get the idea He has got to the trex 5-6 times and minimal damage. Big and heavy to play with dogs and then from tail to teeth tons of areas to grab. Arms squeak and are extremely durable so real cool there. so far designed really well and the areas of ware suggest will not tear apart but take a while to chew down back and leg "scales" extending out. I bought giraffe and red triceratops and both also been great. go tuffy found toys for my boys!
Big and tough
My Puppy hasn't been able to completely destroy this guy. Probably the toughest dog toy we've had.
Super Chewer Ready
I’ve got two extra-large breed dogs and they are both super chewers. Of course it’s not indestructible but it took a week of hard play for my two to bust a seam. I love Tuffy toys, especially sense this is the biggest one I can get and after a ‘ruff’ day of play my two sleep well. One of my girls love to pull the stuffing out of her toys and I was super happy that this one withstood a week of two super chewers before I started cleaning up fluff. Most people want better quality for the price but I know my pups are super chewers and Tuffy are the only toys that withstand all day play.
My one and a half year old Bull Terrier is obsessed with this toy, which she got as a hand me down from her older sister who was also a Bull Terrier. She has a lot of Tuffy brand toys, and this one is her absolute favorite. After a year, she has finally ripped out all of the stuffing except for in the head, and she still loves playing with it more than her others. It lasted for over a year of hard daily play, and chewing, which speaks volumes to its durability. 10/10 Will buy again