Tuffy's Ultimate 4-Way Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with multiple layers of material that are fused and sewn together to a uniquely Tuff toy.
- Contains 4 squeakers, all sewn into a squeaker safety pocket inside for an added layer of security.
- Floats in water for anytime play, and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Made with soft edges that are easy on gums, perfect for pups under 20 pounds.
- Scores a 9 out of 10 on Tuffy's own Tuff Scale.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Retro Visor Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.82Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Bone2 Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$12.97Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$24.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Alien Fire Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$10.20Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- ZippyPaws Duck Jigglerz Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Toucan Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Love this toy
My dog destroys EVERYTHING usually in less than 24 hours But this toy lasted! Getting ready to order another one since after over 2 months it was finally gone
Not for Aggressive Chewers
This toy lasted less than 30 minutes with my golden retriever puppy. It was suppose to be a "tough" toy so I expected it to last at least a week. Expensive dog toy that doesn't hold up to big dog chewing.
decent toy for some dogs
i got this for my two pit-mixes to play with. they love to play tug. It took them only about 5 minutes to tear it in half, creating 2 donut shapes. i thought, oh well, i guess they have 2 toys now! They tugged for another hour on one "donut" and then ripped a hole in the fabric and begun the gutting process. The seams are VERY tough and well sewn, but i guess the fabric isnt as strong for aggressive players. I think for most dogs it would be fantastic, but only OK for larger breeds that play tough.
I have bought this brand of toys for many years and they hold up fairly well to the dogs who really like to chew. They are not invincible.
Our 8 month-old chew fiend loves this toy, plays with it for half an hour at a time and, unlike many other recipients of his love, this remains intact so far. He also like to stuff a ball in the middle and shake with all his might til the ball comes loose.
Seams torn off within minutes of use
This is our second go round with the TUFFY toys and the first was the ring, and it lasted a long time, so I figured this would be equal, if not better, quality. I was wrong; as my pup tore right through the seam and i traduced us to its stuffing within minutes of use. The original red one was his favorite toy and it’s unfortunate that I don’t have the confidence to purchase another.
The Tuffy brand is my favorite brand of dog toy because my bulldog usually destroys his toys and he has yet to destroy a tuffy toy. This one is of the same high quality and did not disappoint. It is bigger than I thought it would be but that’s not a bad thing. I just got more toy for my money. I would definitely recommend it.
Ripped apart in less than one day!
My labradoodle puppy (6 mos) is a chewer, so I looked for toys that would be “chew-proof”! She loved this toy from the beginning. However, in less than 3 hours, she chewed through one side seam and removed the squeaker. Definitely NOT durable! Would not recommend! Not “Tuff”!!!
I love my Tuffy toy
I can chase it, I can tug it, I can throw it and when I hold it in my mouth, my humans say I look like Mick Jagger which makes them laugh. It is soft in my mouth but "tuff". I've been told not to chew it.
it's nice but for a 4 way should be bigger.. I do love tuffy toys though they last a long time.