Uckele CocoOmega Fatty Acid Formula Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to support your horse’s overall health including his brain, endocrine system, eyes, immune system, joint function, muscles and nervous system.
- Promotes healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong hooves so your horse can look as good as he feels.
- Provides the nutritional benefits of cold-pressed chia seed oil, coconut oil and flaxseed oil in an easy-to-feed dry granule.
- Offers a 4:1 ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids similar to fresh forage for powerful antioxidant and immune system support.
- Natural formula contains no soy or GMOs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Tri Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle$79.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 3.75-lbs.$32.27Chewy Price$57.59List Price$30.66Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$52.25Chewy Price$68.93List Price$49.64Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 34-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$48.91List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research EquiShure Time-Released Hindgut Buffer Powder Horse Supplement, 2.75-lb bucket$49.35Chewy Price$51.95List Price$46.88Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Blue Chrome Insulin-Resistant Liquid Horse Supplement, 10-oz bottle$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle$16.50Chewy Price$28.79List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Farnam Quietex Focusing & Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.62-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price$45.59List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 4-lb tub$51.99Chewy Price$72.49List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$38.95Chewy Price$39.71List Price$37.00Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Foal-Aide Vitamin & Mineral Paste Horse Supplement, 30-cc syringe$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$139.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price$132.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Flaxseed (Cold Milled), Coconut Oil (Organic Extra Virgin), Chia Seeds (Organic)...||Sunflower Meal (Mechanical Extracted), Sunflower Oil (Extra Virgin High Oleic Cold Pressed), Coconut Oil (Organic Extra Virgin)...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine.||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals||Wheat middling, distillers grains with solubles, dehydrated alfalfa meal...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Muscle Care||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I was amazed how quickly my mares coat became shiny and dappled. No other changes in her feed so definitely result of the Cocoomega. My horse will eat almost anything so can’t comment how palatable it is to another horse.
Fantastic product! I have a very picky eater and she loves this stuff!
Wonderful product. I actually give to my horses and sprinkle on my chicken feed for my hens.
CocoOmega Fatty Acid Formula Powder Horse Supplement,
The right omega balance for skin, manes, and tails and the horses like it. Great product I would buy it in a 50 lb bag if it came in one.
This stuff is amazing!
I had my growing OTTB on DAC Bloom for 3 months, but wasn't thrilled with the results. I decided to give this a try, since it contains more Omega than the Dac. He's been on it for a month, and the change is remarkable! I like it so much I also put my older mare and my training horse on it, and their coats are already shinier. Thank you, Chewy, for carrying this product!
So happy to see Uckele on Chewy!!
This is my farriers go to for omega supplementation. She feeds this in the winter to add some additional cool calories. It has a beautiful omega 3,6,9 profile that complement one another for optimal absorption. I use it for respiratory support for my gelding with some heaves episodes during winter and it really seems to help. You can’t beat a granular fat supplement, no more grabbing an oily measuring cup!