UltraCruz Calming Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Developed and manufactured in the USA using globally-sourced ingredients.
- Calming supplement for dogs is specially formulated to help ease stress and nervousness and helps your dog maintain a normal emotional balance.
- Comes in a yummy bacon flavor your pup can’t help but gobble up.
- Made with calcium, magnesium and L-theanine.
- Recommended for dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or negatively responding to environmentally-induced stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Petz Kitchen Cipo Cabeludo Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Pet MD Multivitamin Immune Booster Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.38Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.41Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Noni Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- DealThe Petz Kitchen Maca Master Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Multi-Vitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- waggedy Daily Essential Immune Support Puppy Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Duck Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Hip & Joint Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Pawstruck EZ-Soothe Probiotics Soft Chews Large & Medium Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.55Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.07Autoship Price
- Wysong Omega-3 Spectrum Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 9.5-oz bottle$21.39Chewy Price$20.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Theanine, Magnesium, Calcium||Chamomile, Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, Probiotis||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 134 Mg, Shoden [Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract] 40 Mg, Colostrum Calming Complex Biopeptide Blend 22 Mg...||Passion Flower, Valerian Root Extract, Magnesium...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Food Flavor||—||Pork, Liver, Apple||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Dog food, treats, and bones stink, we all know that but oh my goodness do these wreak. They smell so bad! I have Dalmatians so it’s hard to tell with only a few times giving them if they really do calm. But they smell awful!
I highly recommend this treat for behavior modification. I have a 7 month old 60lb German Shepherd puppy who has separation anxiety when I leave. This takes the edge off for him. I also have the treat from the vet. For my baby, this works a little better but not as quick as the one from the vet. The vet said if this doesn't help, he will need anxiety medication ! I think that adding treats made from turkey instead of beef help.
Didn't seem to help
I have a 13 year old Rat Terrier who gets anxious of storms and when I leave. He has been getting half a "chew" - they are breakable yes, soft definitely not. I have to use a sharp knife and shave it so that he can eat it. He has very few teeth. He does love the taste but we see no change in his anxiety.
I see the difference!
I own 1 yr old shepsky. Extremely hypertension. He gets aggressive out of nowhere and bites me. I tried everything and nothing works, even cbd oil for dog. I was hesitant to purchase this product but I wanted to find something that really works for us. And I must say, it works! I see the slight difference with his behavior, less jumping & less biting. He also likes this treato. He runs to me when I open this treato bag lol Only downside is that it don’t last long, maybe one or two hrs. But I am happy. Finally found something that actually calms my dog.
Decrease in Anxiety
My one dog gets very anxious when I leave the house, just even stepping outside. She normally will run from window to window looking for me and whining not to mention leaving nose and lick marks! I can see a noticeable difference, that she isn't running from window to window and there is a decrease in lick/nose marks on my windows!
These are amazing
I have an older dog (90 pounds) and a 1 year old super energetic dog. I have tried other products that are supposed to help with calming. Some work on the older dog, but nothing on the younger one. I tried these and it was amazing!! They both just went into chill mode and eventually took a nap. I was even able to get my younger one’s ear medication in and that’s been a daily disaster. And they both like them! I don’t have to hide them in cheese or meat. It’s a win all around!!!
Taking my dogs to the vet normally causes them some anxiety, but after giving them some of these treats they were very relaxed and were able to get their nails trimmed!