UltraCruz Pure Psyllium Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve overworked muscles, even on the road.
- Crafted in a convenient liniment concentrate, complete with travel applicator.
- Designed to help relieve your horse’s temporary muscle soreness, stiffness and swelling.
- Developed and manufactured in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioEZ VF Digestive Optimizer Flowers & Herbs Flavor Gel Paste Horse Supplement, 80cc syringe$26.97Chewy Price$27.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- BioEZ Digestive Optimizer Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 80-oz pail$125.00Chewy Price$118.75Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Triacton Bone & Digestive Health Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bucket$68.94Chewy Price$65.49Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research RiteTrac Digestive Tract Support Powder Horse Supplement, 13.2-lb bucket$229.95Chewy Price$218.45Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Restore SR Slow-Release Electrolyte Powder Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucket$59.80Chewy Price$60.95List Price$56.81Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Micro-Max Micronutrient Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucket$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Thyroid Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$70.00Chewy Price$80.97List Price$66.50Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Immune Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$70.97Chewy Price$78.97List Price$67.42Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Respiratory Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$72.00Chewy Price$82.97List Price$68.40Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Feet & Bone Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$70.97Chewy Price$78.97List Price$67.42Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Inflammaid Recovery Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$72.00Chewy Price$82.97List Price$68.40Autoship Price
- Lifeforce Hoof Health Horse Supplement, 5-lb pouch$24.95Chewy Price$43.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Per recommended daily dosage (2 scoops; 100 g): Psyllium Husk: 100 g...||Active: Yucca 700 Mg, Fenugreek 1500 Mg, Fructo Oligosaccharide 3000 Mg...||Active Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel: 10, 000 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Aspergillus Oryze Fermentation Extract, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Will purchase pellets next time
My gelding would not eat it. I had to mix applesauce in before he would eat it.
I live in NJ (sandy soil)
A psyllium product is a must to prevent colic here. I used Metamucil for years. They even eat the orange flavor. My horses refused their feed when I added this, snd it is way more expensive.
Pellets vs. Powder
I love this brand of equine supplements! Always high quality products. However, I wish they had this available in pellets, as my mares are not fond of the powder. My TB receives her daily meal in the form of a mash, and the powder turns gummy before she gets to dig in. She just barely eats it all. My QH will NOT touch it either way. Which is peculiar, considering she is my easy keeper who will literally eat anything (she's basically a goat). Conclusion? It works wonders IF you can get your horse to consume it.
Love powder form!
My horses love this. I feed 2 scoops with 2 lbs of grain for the first 7 days each month and they eat every bit of it. They have never had colic (knock on wood) since I put them on regular powder psyllium schedule. Thank you for a great product.
Not a fan of psyllium powder
I thought I would try a powder instead of pellets as my guys aren't big fans of psyllium. Even my hardiest of eaters can barely get this stuff down. One dose for a full size horse is a lot and even a full scoop of sweet feed isn't enough to make it palatable. It sticks to their mouths and makes a mess while not sticking to feed so you have excess powder when the feed is gone. If you want to try it, get the small bag first.
Took a chance and happy!
Someone recommended this product but was hesitant due to previous review. Horses are in a bad posture with a lot of sand here and there. I have three horses. One with insulin resistance another with Cushing's disease. All other pysllium products have some type of sugar or grain by product. Which they can not have. Since my horses hay pellets are automatically wetted down for increased hydration this is easy to use. Also I add unsweetened watermelon Kool-Aid packets to add flavor. Might guys eat it right up no problem. Thank you so much for having this product.
Worked like a charm...
This product must be good because it cleaned all of the sand out of our horses guts.
need Pellet form
Good product, however I am going to try a pellet form as my horses are picky.
My horse refused
My horse wouldn't eat it. I mixed it in with his regular feed and he wanted nothing to do with it. Will buy a pelleted psyllium supplement next time.
Hard to feed
My horses didn't like the taste and ended wasted a lot of it unfortunately. I will stick with the pellet form of psyllium for the future.