Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate
About This Item
- 4-panel foldable gate is freestanding and requires no installation.
- Use in entryways, halls, staircases and more to keep furbabies safe and out of trouble.
- 2 support feet and rubber pads at the gate bottom add stability and help to prevent floor scratching.
- Quality wood and dual hinges are highly durable, and the gate is stylish to fit in with your home’s decor.
- Dual-sided folding system makes it easy to fold up and pack away when not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Grey$70.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz Palm Springs Designer Pet Gate, Medium, 27-in$119.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso$79.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 36-in, White$129.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Cardinal Gates Decorative Freestanding Dog Gate, Walnut Vines$139.99Chewy Price$159.95List Price
- Unipaws 4 Panel Arched Top Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$99.99Chewy Price
- Petmaker Freestanding Wooden Pet Gate, Mahogany$32.42Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in$122.96Chewy Price
- Richell One-Touch Wide Dog Gate II, White$249.99Chewy Price$295.00List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Arch Pet Gate, Espresso, 36-in, 4-Panel$123.96Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Command Pet Products Auto-Close Configure Pet Gate, White$125.31Chewy Price$164.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Pet Door, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through||Foldable, Retractable||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Wonderful for my 74-yr-old mother & her Yorki-Poo!
The Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Gate is used as a divider in my mom's house. It separates her house into two sections. It keeps both Mom & her fur-baby safe while Mom is cleaning. No tripping accidents! ******* The dog gate is easy to set up, arrives fully assembled, and the double hinges allow gate panels to move any direction you want. Simply slide on the two feet for extra support.----- Also, if you put the feet on the 1st & 3rd panel, you can use the 4th panel as a manual open/close gate. ********* When the divider gate is not needed, simply slide off the two feet and fold like an accordion for easy storage. ******** For people with arthritis, it is difficult to use gates that require squeezing button(s) to open a gate. However, the Unipaws 4 Panel, Free Standing Dog Gate has NO buttons. It is perfect for my mom & her fur-baby companion!
Don’t hesitate to buy
I bought two of these. They are just PERFECT for what I needed. Even my cockatoo likes walking on them LOL. They are EXTREMELY good quality. Don’t hesitate to buy them.
4 Panel Dog Gate
I ordered this Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Gate a few weeks ago and It was what I exactly needed. Loved it so much I ordered another one which I received today. It is well made, easy to fold up and move around to other rooms. It will keep my precious Yorkie puppy safe and make life easier for me. I highly recommend this gate and Chewy a company you can trust with great service!
Unipaws pet gate
This is the best pet gate I have ever bought, and I've bought a few. A+ Big enough for wide doorways, sturdy, looks great and the only assembly was attaching the feet in 5 seconds. LOVE THIS!
worth the price
This is a substantial, good looking gate that I'm very pleased with. I have two brilliant dogs who had learned how to move my former (much lighter) gate to the side in order to gain entry into a room. This new 4 panel gate is much heavier and will do its job while still looking very attractive.
I had the wooden brown ones before. they have a tendency to fall over and pull out the hinges. However this new one in grey? Yikes SO Strong of bad odor (plastic?) I left outside on porch for 3 days! washed with vinegar/water/dawn to help deodorize. it still smells the room after almost a week! IM running a hepa filter next to it, opening windows ( winter)> think twice if you have a sensitive nose
My eight pound chihuahua was able to push this gate and escape within minutes of me setting this up. It doesn’t work!
Worked for us
Bought as we tried to integrate a new kitten into the household. She’s fast and always trying to get past doors. Used to keep her in one part of house yet allowed other cats to get used to her. Bought the 36 inch high. I’m sure they could jump if determined but haven’t tried. Need to be sure ends are tight against wall so can’t slide open but works well. Pieces with hinges that go either way allow for easy reconfiguration and we use on end as a gate to go thru. Would probably not be secure for larger dogs but works for us and gray color looks good with decor.
We purchased this gate for our new house to keep our 4 dogs out of the family room since it is carpeted. It is an awesome gate. It has weight to it so it doesn't fall over and you can swing the end open and closed while entering the family room and the gate stays in place!
Just what we needed to block our furry feline off at nights and when we travel the day. So easy to move around (lightweight) and color scheme goes with the home decor.