Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable crate features a chew-resistant metal grate, however, the wooden frame is not made to be chew-proof.
- Multipurpose, furniture-style design lets this dog crate double as an elegant side table, end table or nightstand.
- The wide top lets you put a lamp, plants, magazines and other décor on it—the medium size holds up to 150lbs., while the large can hold up to 200 lbs. on top.
- Comes with a soft and comfy dense, heavyweight cushion and a plastic tray to collect dirt, hair and messes for easy cleaning.
- Metal mesh sides provide ventilation and a good view, while the roomy interior provides ample room for dogs up to 40 lbs. (medium-size crate) or 40-90lbs (large crate).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco "Venice" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat Kit$499.98Chewy Price
- DealUnipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Walnut, Medium$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Frisco "Rockford" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat, Gray$549.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, 42-in$314.99Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- Frisco "Roma" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat, Brown$488.36Chewy Price
- DealUnipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 40.9 inch$259.99Chewy Price$379.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Wood||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||—||—||—||—|
|Features||—||—||Double Door, Removable Pan||Removable Pan, Double Door||Removable Pan, Double Door|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Piece of garbage, puppy escaped and cheap quality
We bought this for our 5 month double doodle and he has escaped over a dozen times even after adding additional locks on it. The material is cheap and not strong!! Totally not worth the money ... What a complete waste of $400!! Disappointed that Chewy would sell such a expensive overpriced crate with this type of flipsy wood for this price. Buyer beware!! Would not recommend!!
Easy to put together for two people
This fit together like IKEA furniture, so be prepared to align the hardware and flip it upside down at the end. This crate is beautiful and not too fancy to clash with the rest of my home. I got the biggest size because we were expecting a bigger dog, but my new Aussie puppy seems to love her 'room'. I am 5'3 and can sit inside with my head ducked, or lay inside no issue. I really would buy this crate again if I had to because the screen sides were 100% what we were looking for to keep small fingers and other smaller pets out.
very difficult to get dog in 2 door crate
If you have a dog that does not like going into the crate, this design is not for you. It is extremely difficult to get our puppy into this 2 door crate. The one door you can lock but then the opening is too small to get him in. This crate is nice looking however it is not working for us. Every time we put him in It’s a wrestling match and either the dog or the owner are close to getting hurt.
Solid kennel, tedious assembly
We purchased two of these for our Boston Terriers and couldn’t be more pleased. They are very well made and much more aesthetically pleasing than the Kong cage we used to have. They seem really sturdy and solid. Very roomy for a 20# queen/dog. The assembly is quite tedious. It took my husband an entire day to assemble two of them—no exaggeration. It was seemingly difficult plus tedious but worth it in the end.
This kennel is heavy and is so pretty in our living room. We bought 2 and our dogs love them. They spend a lot of time in them with the doors open! Highly recommend and you can’t beat the price for this type of kennel!
Difficult to assemble
The holes are not deep enough for the small screws. They only go halfway through. Is there a trick to this that I’m missing or did I get a faulty product?
I really love my new new dog cage. It looks much better in my living room than those other ones
Very difficult to build, give yourself a few hours. Definitely worth it. Very sturdy. Our baby loves it!
Great product. very good looking piece of furniture much nicer then a plain old dog kennel. Easy to assemble and fairly priced