Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for pet owners who want both store and dispense pet food in one convenient container
- Sized to fit in a household cabinet making it very easy to store
- Seal ensures food will stay fresh, ensuring your pets food is safe to consume
- Reduces spoilage due to pests and moisture
- Made with United States Food and Drug Administration food contact approved plastic and colorant that is safe for your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container, 10-lb$12.97Chewy Price$17.09List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Scoop, Blue, 2 cup$2.24Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- IRIS Airtight Food Storage Container & Scoop Combo, Pink/White$36.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Food Scoop With Microban, 2 cup$2.99Chewy Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, Bronze, 1.5-cup & 2.2-cup$25.49Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- HANAMYA BPA free Food Storage Container, 25-L, 1 count$45.95Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware for Pets Collapsible KlipScoop, Blue, 1/2 cup$7.99Chewy Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, 3.5-cup & 5-cup$34.86Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Amici Pet Bone Dog Food Storage Bin$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Capacity (Max)||4-Ib||10-Ib||6-qt||6 1/2-Ib|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
I store my cat food in this container and I haven't had any issues with bugs- it keeps it nice and sealed. Perfect size for 3.5 lb bags. My cat never tries to break into this, so I can't speak on its durability for hungry cats that try to break into it.
It is smaller than I thought. The small opening on top will not allow for scoop. The small opening is not air tight. But will use.
Perfect for cat or dog food
This is perfect for storage and very easy to handle. It snaps closed tightly to keep food fresh.
Won't deter a determined cat
The container is the perfect size for the kibble I wanted to store, although the tall thin design is rather awkward to handle. But the reason I'm here shopping for another container is the way the lid fastens. The overall lid fastens quite gently - in fact not as snugly/securely as the pour spout lid. I set the container on the floor (OK, stupid) and the next morning it was lying on its side, lid open, surrounded by kibble. And the trick was repeated. By just pushing the tall & thin container over, Furrgus got extra snacks. If you can store this safely away from critter access, it's probably fine. Though you yourself may open the top lid when intending to just open the pour lud.
Keeps food fresh
I like that the food stays fresh and not stale. I think if the food was stale my finicky kitten would not eat it. He’s very funny when it comes to his food.
Nice size container
Unfortunately, mine arrived cracked, but Chewy has great customer service. The size is perfect. Not too big, not too small, plus has wheels!! What else do you need?? However if it’s for an extra large bag of dog food, it is not big enough.
Van Ness food storage dispenser
This dispenser makes it easy to store a 4 lb bag of pet food. The shape makes it easy to pick up and pour. Perfect for my needs.
Perfect size and seals well. Worth the price!!!!!!!!!
I have a small dog and this container holds a full small bag of food. It has a spout for pouring and a lift top on one end that snaps closed. There is plenty of extra room inside to put a scoop.
Better than it looks
I thought this looked cheap but worth what we paid for it. But Daisy put it to the test by accidentally knocking it half full all the way down our uncarpeted basement steps. Surprisingly, the lid stayed tight and it was completely unspilled and unscathed!