Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to kill and repel ticks, fleas, mosquitos, mites (excluding mange mites), lice, biting flies and sand flies.
- Formulated to protect your BFF from pests for up to 1 month!
- Helps prevent all flea stages from developing.
- Waterproof solution dries quickly and isn’t greasy like other flea and tick treatments.
- Available in other sizes (sold separately) so mutts and dogs from all breeds can get the protection they need.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Medium Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Vectra 3D Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$74.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price$70.30Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$59.98Chewy Price$69.98List Price$56.98Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply), bundle of 2 (12-mos. supply)$118.22Chewy Price$112.31Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$78.45Chewy Price$84.99List Price$74.53Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply), bundle of 2 (12-mos. supply)$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$86.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$34.93Chewy Price$49.98List Price$33.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Flea & Tick
Seems to work ok. Dozer isn't complaining. 59 characters is a foolish requirement. I don't have time for this. Gotta go?
I Highly recommend this product, as an owner of Siberian huskies you need something that will work, this product works.
My Bernadoodle will not take the chews for the heartworm and flea/tick to I am glad there is a liquid option
Do not buy
Worst flea treatment since Frontline. This product is absolutely useless just like Frontline and neither companies stand behind their products. Symparica is the only product that has stopped the fleas for us.
Love this Product
I have been buying this flea and tick medication for my girls Missy and her little sister Angel my 8 lb Chihuahua in a different dose. Missy just turned 6 yrs old this yr and I have been using this product on her for the last four years and Angel is a rescue and we've only had her for 1 yr. I have never seen any fleas or ticks on either of them even when I have been up to 14 days late reaplying their next dose and our front yard is a sand pit we can't get any grass to grow there.
Vectra D Flea and Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs 21-55 lbs
We have used this treatment for several years and it has proven very effective . We highly recommend this.
I am so thankful for Chewy. I order one day and usually get delivery the next day. That’s unheard of up here in rural NY country. Even a letter usually takes several days to arrive. Thank you Chew. I will be a loyal customer.
Does the job!
Our Vet in Florida suggested this for our dachshund as the bugs can get quite bad there. We have not noticed any fleas, ticks or any bugs on our dog since using this product. It doesn't bother her when we apply it either. Just let it dry after applying. We usually play with her or give her a few training treats to keep her busy. We will continue to purchase this product.
Waste of $
We started using this product on our 2 border collies for the 1st time in April. It seemed to work the 1st dose, but around 48 hours after the 2nd dose in May I found ticks on 1 of our dogs. Big, fat, & very much alive. Unfortunately, I jumped the gun in purchasing 6 mos. worth when it was on sale. I contacted Ceva and recieved absolutely no response. I wish I would have read reviews on other sites. I would have seen that this along with the poor customer service from ceva seems to be a fairly common complaint.
Vectra 3D flea & tick repellant
This product has been recommended to me for years by veterinarians, and I have used it over several dogs. It is an effective repellant.