Elanco Dewormer for Tapeworms for Dogs, 5 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- De-wormer tablet for dogs helps to safely remove common tapeworms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
- Tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or crumbled in food.
- Each tablet contains 34mg of the active ingredient praziquantel. No prescription required.
- Safe for dogs over four weeks of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sentry HC WormX Plus 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworm & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 2 count$10.85Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 6 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX Plus 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworm & Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 2 count$9.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.85Autoship Price
- PetArmor Sure Shot 2X Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 2 count$15.12Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$5.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Medium Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$8.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 2 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX DS Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$5.96Chewy Price$27.16List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Praziquantel.||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, Febantel||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate.||Pyrantel Pamoate/Praziquantel.||Proprietary Formula|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Dewormer for dogs
We had a flea infestation when we first moved into our apartment because the outside (which our dog HAD to use) was infested and we weren't aware of it until we started seeing fleas on our dog and cats. The fleas carry whatever it is that causes Tapeworms! On the recommendation of a friend, who runs a rescue organization, I purchased this product! It really worked. Now, I keep a full box/bottle on hand all the time!
I’m trying to return but can’t find how. I never even opened the delivery box as my 19 year old baby was put to sleep before I could use them.Thank you for your help.
Doesnt work at all. My baby still has worms. I do not recommend you buying this at all
killed the tapeworms
I gave my 54lb pitbull the amount recommended and the next day they came out of her poop dead. Haven’t seen anymore since. Hopefully they continue to be gone for good
It worked. She was acting like her self again. I do have to give her another dose but she is a bigger dog too.
worked fast no mess
worked well, no side effects, broke up easy in his food
Amazed! HIGHLY recommend
This was my first time I have ever had to deal with tapeworms, fleas as well. After noticing the little segments in my dog’s poop, had no idea what it was, so I did my research & knew immediately it was a tapeworm. Ordered this the day of, came in 2 days & gave my dog 1 tablet. After 2 hours, my dog was pooping & I, of course, inspected it, pooped out the ENTIRE tapeworm! I am beyond impressed with this & cannot recommend it enough
AMAZING PRODUCT, WORKED IMMEDIATELY
Took my dog to the vet as she had obviously had tapeworms. Well I paid a lot to get her dewormed for multiple types including tapeworm and got her vaccinated as well as doing a stool sample to be sent out for other parasites. The vet I took her to did not work when they dewormed her as she had shown they were growing bigger and multiplying more a couple weeks after getting her dewormed. I bought this and literally it worked immediately. Her next stool showed clumps of dead tapeworms and she has been able to gain weight and has been pooping more than she was before since giving her one dose of this product (because of how much the tapeworms were eating, I don’t think she pooped as much as she does now because she wasn’t left with anything to digest cause of the worms). 10/10 recommend!
Works well for the price and being over the counter. My animals hunt and need this regularly.
I used one pill for my 7 lb. shihpoo. It worked great. Within a few days, he was feeling better and back to his playful self.