Elanco Quad Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Large Breed Dogs, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- De-wormer for dogs helps to remove four kinds of common worms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes common tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms.
- Chewable, tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or masked in food.
- Contains the active ingredients praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate and febantel. No prescription required.
- From the trusted Bayer brand and safe for dogs over 45 pounds and 3 weeks of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 6 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Elanco Quad Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 4 count$20.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX Plus 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworm & Tapeworms for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 6 count$23.01Chewy Price$28.67List Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Small Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$5.99Chewy Price$6.25List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Large Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$13.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Safe-Guard Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Medium Breed Dogs, 3 day treatment$8.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Sentry HC WormX DS Dewormer for Hookworms & Roundworms for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$5.96Chewy Price$27.16List Price
- HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Birds, Cats, Dogs & Small Pets, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate.||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate.||Praziquantel.||Proprietary Formula||Pyrantel Pamoate/Praziquantel.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Does she have Worms!?
My cat definitely has worms so I thought it would be a smart preventative to give my dog dewormer at the same time. The elanco quad dewormer for dogs was super easy to give. My dog thought it was a treat and ate it immediately!
Great product, we love it! But WE CANCELLED OUR AUTOSHIP BECAUSE OF THE DELIVERY INCONSISTENCY with this and previous autoship deliveries. We will order this and other products from another source that uses reliable, consistent delivery services.
I gave my 80 lb lab mix 1.5 tablets, as instructed and she still has tapeworms. This didn't seem to do anything for tapeworms. Can't speak for the other 3 types of worms though. There's no way she got reinfested bc neither her not my cat have fleas, as they've both been treated with Advantage. Too expensive to not work in one dose, like it claims. Feels like I wasted that money.
bad taste wormer
After 3 rounds I am giving up on this wormer - chewable, ha, my dogs hate this stuff and spit it out! No matter how well I mask the food they will not eat it. Very disappointed!
Easy & Effective
I have horses and dogs, so deworming can be tricky. Timing and ingredients are key, as ingredients work on different parasites in different stages. I use this one in the Spring (first week of April), and it has a real impact on my dogs' health. When their coats shine up the way that they do a week or so after giving Bayer Quad, I know that it did its job. I'm very happy with Bayer's Quad Dewormer.
I spent 100 to get enough to treat both my dogs. Absolutely zero results. I understand that it can take multiple treatments, but why sell an overpriced tablet that claims its one dose when you'll still need more?? That's the whole reason I opted for this particular item. And to top it off they refuse to issue a refund. Waste of money. Could've spent less or the same on the vet.
So far good, put in wet food and my dog ate it right up. So far no worms. Seems to do its job.
I gave this to my dog after she ate breakfast. She chewed it and ate it up so the taste must be OK. Then about an hour later she vomited. Since then she threw up 5 more times and she's crying/whinging. If she's not better by tomorrow I'll have to go to the vet. I was just surprised because I gave her Panacur-C before with no side effects. :(
Very effective, non-prescription product for getting rid of hookworms. I came here after two failed attempts of using the vet's $100+ 2-step dewormers, and it worked in our favor for my adult Catahoula leopard dog. I've used Seresto flea collars for my dogs for several years, and stand behind their products.
The only wormer to use!
As a breeder it is very important we have top medicines, effective medicines for our dogs. We use this from 8 weeks on. Its the only wormer for our adult dogs. Anything else and it does not cover all 4 species of worms. This is right there behind Drontal which is the top vet prescribed wormer. Very happy with this wormer.