Venison Joe's Hickory Maple Smoked 10" Beef Rib Dog Treat, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% all-natural, smoked USDA beef rib packs long-lasting chewing and delicious flavor for chew-happy dogs.
- The flavor comes from smoking with real hickory and maple woods, with zero artificial flavors, chemicals or artificial ingredients.
- Longer lasting gnawing action satisfies dogs’ natural chewing instincts and helps beat boredom.
- Smoked in restaurant-quality smokers with actual wood so they’re irresistible for dogs of all sizes.
- Proudly made in the USA with never any fillers, artificial preservatives or synthetic ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lennox Prosciutto Meat Dog Treat, 1 count$4.95Chewy Price$6.41List Price$4.70Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Marrow 2-3-in Dog Bone Treats, 6 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Beef Split Knuckle Dog Chew$8.76Chewy Price$8.32Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 count, 5-6-in$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealGrillerz Meaty Mammoth Jr. Beef Bone Dog Treat$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Beef Bones Medium Dog Treats, 4 count$20.75Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.71Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape USA All-Natural Chewz Beef Bones Large Dog Treats, 2 count$15.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lennox Tender Bones Chicken Wrapped Dog Treats, 2 count$4.82Chewy Price$4.58Autoship Price
- Lennox Nat Femur Bone Dog Treat, 15-in$11.41Chewy Price$13.36List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews USA Lamb Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.29Chewy Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Lennox Half Prosciutto Pork Bone, Large, 2 count$8.55Chewy Price$8.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||USA Beef Rib||USA Wild Boar Bone||USA Beef Rib.||Beef Knuckle||USA Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Boar, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Flavors sound good at first but smell and taste is bad. My cats eat only if it smells good, if it doesn’t they try to bury it!
These longer hickory maple bones by Venison Joe’s are also very tasty for my dog! They’re the same as the smaller size. My dog loves both sizes, and is so excited when I pull one out for him! Keeps him occupied for a long while.
Not a Good Choice for Pitbulls
Purchased these for our collie/ heeler puppy and our older pitbull/ boxer. We had gotten the collie puppy a rib bone a couple of weeks ago and our pit mix took an interest in it. I thought that they would be ok for our pit mix as it says it’s for large-breed in the description/ information. Within, literally, a couple of minutes our pit mix had splintered the end. The collie puppy seems to be fine with these but we’ll have to make sure to supervise so our older dog doesn’t take them.
Like the idea
I liked the idea, but my dogs both didnt love them. And when they did chew them, they broke them right open, so i worry about splintering.. They look like cooked bones. Dogs should only be chewy on raw bones in my opinion. These would be great if they were raw.
Absolutly loved them
All 3 of our mastiffs absolutly love these will be putting on auto ship because they ate the whole thing in 20 mins (there power chewers) so all bones are gone quickly
Bones for little pups too
These bones are great for my little poodle mixes. They last weeks
A little on the messy side
there is a sort of coating on them that as soon as you open it all falls over the floor and you have to sweep
Dogs really enjoy
My dogs really enjoyed this, but I would recommend putting the extra in the refrigerator until you are ready to give them to the dogs for some reason they attack ant otherwise.
These were awful
My dog didn't like them at all. They also came packaged strange, in a mesh bag. I wouldn't recommend them unless you dog lives smokey food.
Messy but my dog loves them
These bones have a lot of meat on them for a dog chew. It's a bit messy but our 98lb boy loves them. A happy dog makes for a less stressful home. They keep him busy for a few days.