Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural clumping litter that is renewable, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Features biodegradable ground corn cobs that naturally clump.
- Traps odors and leaves behind a lavender scent to keep your home smelling fresh.
- Contains no harsh chemicals or harmful clumping agents for the safety of your furry friend.
- Made in the USA and ideal for single or multi-cat households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.77Chewy Price$16.88Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Tropical Breeze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.42Chewy Price$15.60Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box, bundle of 2$25.78Chewy Price$24.49Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$18.76Chewy Price$17.82Autoship Price
- dealTidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Lavender Fields Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- dealFresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- dealTidy Cats Naturally Strong Clean Lemongrass Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.96Chewy Price$16.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Proprietary Formula Made From Corn Cobs, Plant Based Clumping Material, Light Fragrance....||N/A||N/A||Corn, Cassava||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented, Odor Control, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
This is good litter
I am trying different cat litter. This one doesn't track outside the box as much as some of the others. The scent is subtle.
Vetbasis Cat Litter
I love this cat litter. No smell of urine at all.
Very nice kitty litter
We have eight rescue cats. I like to use plant based litters. Vet basis is derived from corncobs and lightly scented with lavender. We have been using it for two weeks and it is performing as advertised. The cats seem to like it, it scoops easily, and controls odors. I do scoop daily as recommended.
Lovely Lavender in our litter boxes!
Very easy to clean! Lightweight. My kitties weren't overwhelmed by harsh smells and I feel it's better for them when they take their kitty baths and clean their feet! Love it!
doesnt mask the smell or clump well
Tried it for 6 weeks and just don't like the smell. The clumps are soft. At least it doesn't track much. But I'll find an alternative.
I love this litter. It smells nice, it clumps well, and it is very light. My cats do make a bit of a mess with it (they are pretty energetic in their digging), but it’s much nicer than the clay heavily scented litter.
The cats like it!
So many cats, so many types of litter. I have tried most kinds. This could be a favourite. It's mostly about what the cats approve although I prefer something that doesn't track too much. This doesn't seem to but I have a "shoveller" who tends to empty half the box onto the floor....not much one can do about that. So I offer 4 stars for now. I think that's pretty good.
Best Cat Litter Ever
This is by far the best cat litter if you are looking for a natural litter that not only clumps well but clumps soft and not hard, is biodegradable, has just enough scent to neutulize odor and does not stick to the litter pan, then Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter is what you are looking for. I find that there is little to no waste making it more economical. There is minimal dust and tracking for very easy clean up.
Worst cat litter for long haired cats
I used to use Dr Elsey's crystal cat litter as it does not stick to long haired cats, the only downfall is that it is nor clumping. I then tried World's best cat litter lavender scent which clumped nicely & also did not stick to my cats hair but it is on the pricier side. This litter was recommended as an alternative & I would not recommend if you have a long haired cat as it sticks & my poor cat is constantly cleaning himself & ingesting it.
My cats love it, easy to manage
I've been using this litter for over a year. My cats love it. It's lightly fragranced, doesn't track too bad, and isn't dusty at all. I like that it's so clean, and lasts a very long time without smelling of urine (like some other natural litters I've used). When it's time to change the litter out, it is super easy to clean out of the plastic litter box. Refill with fresh litter, and good to go for several more months with top-offs here and there.