Vetericyn FoamCare Equine Medicated Shampoo, 32-oz bottleBy Vetericyn
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Medicated shampoo helps treat skin issues like ringworm, girth itch, scratches, fungal disorders and dry, itchy skin.
- Includes essential oils to support optimal skin and coat health.
- Spray foam shampoo allows for easy, targeted application and won’t drip off.
- Rinses off easily and won’t leave behind residue.
- Free of parabens, chemical dyes and fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Ketoconazole (1%), Alpha Olefin Sulfonate...||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Chlorhexidine, Ethanol, Water.||N/A||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
you need this!
My friend recomended this product. I have a spotted kentucky mountain pleasure horse named Chili. It is a challenge to keep him clean and keep the parts of him that are supposed to be white stay white. All the money I have spent on products to whiten him when all I needed was this one and only product!
Best out there for medicated shampoo
Easy to use , nice price, very easy to rinse off. No build up , medicated but hypo allergenic to a horses skin . Very healing to a injured area . Sprays into a nice foam which is very easy to lather up . Worth every penny! I keep a few bottles on hand . Can be used with cold or warm water . Very , very gentle on a horses skin or wounds.