Vetericyn FoamCare Equine Medicated Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medicated shampoo helps treat skin issues like ringworm, girth itch, scratches, fungal disorders and dry, itchy skin.
- Includes essential oils to support optimal skin and coat health.
- Spray foam shampoo allows for easy, targeted application and won’t drip off.
- Rinses off easily and won’t leave behind residue.
- Free of parabens, chemical dyes and fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Banixx Medicated Soap-Free Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Spray-Away Plant Based Horse Wash Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Absorbine ShowSheen Miracle Groom Bath In A Bottle Vitamin E & Vanilla Horse Spot & Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Oster Equine Care Coarse Curry Horse Comb, Blue$8.95Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Mane 'n Tail Horse Detangler, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Farnam Slick 'N Easy Horse Grooming Block$4.45Chewy Price$5.84List Price
- Farnam Aloedine Aloe Vera & Iodine Medicated Dog & Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.97Chewy Price$25.19List Price
- Weaver Leather Trailer Horse Grooming Bag, Black$44.75Chewy Price$49.69List Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Grooming Box Mounting Block$69.99Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Ketoconazole (1%), Alpha Olefin Sulfonate...||Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Chlorhexidine, Ethanol, Water.||—||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
you need this!
My friend recomended this product. I have a spotted kentucky mountain pleasure horse named Chili. It is a challenge to keep him clean and keep the parts of him that are supposed to be white stay white. All the money I have spent on products to whiten him when all I needed was this one and only product!
Best out there for medicated shampoo
Easy to use , nice price, very easy to rinse off. No build up , medicated but hypo allergenic to a horses skin . Very healing to a injured area . Sprays into a nice foam which is very easy to lather up . Worth every penny! I keep a few bottles on hand . Can be used with cold or warm water . Very , very gentle on a horses skin or wounds.