Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Shampoo Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with Chlorhexidine and Ketoconazole to help alleviate conditions such as ringworm and itching
- Promotes overall skin and coat health.
- Helps deodorize the skin and coat.
- Just lather up and easily rinse to help soothe your fur-iend’s skin.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.36Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing Oatmeal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray, 8-oz spray$9.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.37Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Skin Wipes Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Hot Spot & Skin Fold Dog & Cat Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.54List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 Count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Chlorhexidine Antibacterial Cleansing & Odor Remover Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing & Hydrating Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.37Autoship Price
- Davis Maximum Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$8.91Chewy Price$8.46Autoship Price
- MiconaHex+Triz Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$22.50Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Ketoconazole, Water...||Pramoxine Hydrochloride, Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...||N/A||N/A||Deionized Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Betaine...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
We swear by it
Our rescue organization sees some serious dirt, wounds, parasites, mange, and fungal infections. The first stop is the bath, and after we wash off the dirt with Dawn, we tackle the health needs of rescued cats by using DermaBliss. Living on the coast comes with tons of fungi and damp weather bacteria, and DermaBliss keeps skin healthy and fur soft
Too harsh for washing
Unfortunately, it didn’t work on my pit bulls. I was so excited to use it as they have skin issues but all it did was strip them dry of their oils. I dry them with white towels, dirt was coming off onto the towels. Their fur looked fried and matted and scratching was inevitable. This was after using very little shampoo (diluted) and tons of rinsing.
After hundreds of dollars spent on pills and special foods for allergies, nothing seemed to help. Our dog was just scratching and biting constantly. After her 1st wash, we saw a very big difference! She gets a bath a week for now and is doing so well and hair loss it at a minimum.
Goodbye wet dog smells
I have had several dogs my lifetime. I have never yet used a shampoo that didn't leave a wet dog smell. Well by Chewy I have found one with this brand. She smelled clean for about 8 days. Dog is part dachshund & as we know rolls outside on grass everytime she goes outside. Fixing to use it again. It is helping with her allergy scratching. I am sure her being cleaner longer will come with time. I will repost an update later.
Great Shampoo for Westie hot spots!
I don’t usually leave reviews but my Westie had a nasty hot spot on her chest, after one use of this (make sure to follow the directions and let it sit in the skin for 5-10 mins) it started to look so much better already. Just gave her a second bath in it, very impressed!
Works Wonders for Seasonal Allergies!
Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Anti-Bacterial & Anti-fungal Medicated Shampoo has been incredible and given my dogs the much-needed relief from the itchiness their seasonal allergies cause! After the first use, I could tell a significant difference and it's only gotten better. Now, instead of constantly scratching, they are back to being their happy, playful selves. I love the fact that this shampoo is gentle enough on irritated skin while being incredibly effective. Not only that, it smells absolutely amazing. My pets and I couldn't be happier!
Gives My Furbabies Relief
This stuff soothes their skin. Using this shampoo has relieved their itchiness and skin conditions! They're getting relief and this shampoo definitely fights fungus. Foams nice and rinces easily. Their coats are healthy. Definitely gets them clean and smelling nice. Their fur is so soft, even the ones with coarse hair! They're itching way less and hairs growing back! Great results quickly! Highly recommend!
The best antifungal shampoo EVER!
Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Anti-Bacterial & Anti-fungal Dog & Cat Shampoo has to be my latest favorite thing I got the opportunity to review. Made with Chlorhexidine and Ketoconazole to help alleviate conditions such as ringworm and itching. This shampoo promotes overall skin and coat health. It helps deodorize the skin and coat. If that doesn't make you excited, maybe hearing that it's made in the USA will because I love seeing more products from my homeland that are actually beneficial for my doggies! My Shih Tzu has some thick hair and the older she gets, the more issues rise from that. She is an older girl whose been through a few pregnancies. Under her belly, close to her nipples, she has started developing a blackish grime that has made a few of her nips engorge and become irritated. I took her to the vet and they claimed it was excess milk in her ducts that are creating some minor infection around the whole nipple. This shampoo has been such a blessing for us because she definitely needed this. Her nips have reduced in size and the infection hasn't gotten worse but rather gotten better. Her skin looks so good and her fur is fluffy and white! The scent is also very nice--fruity and clean! The lather is thick and luxurious, it really helps to break down pet odor to an extreme that lasts for a very long time. This will be great for in-between shampoos. The shampoo is gentle for all skintypes, probably even extremely sensitive pets. My baby girl didn't seem to notice she was being washed with it, so I assume it didn't irritate her skin at all. (I did a small patch test on her back, so it wouldn't be too much of a shock!) I'd say this was a winner in my books. It's sensitive, gentle yet effective in the right that it seems to be working to clear up my baby girl's skin problems. 5/5 would recommend.
Since my shiba is allergic to literally everything im glad they have this shampoo that has ingredients that are safe for him.
First things first! The smell of this shampoo is AMAZING! When my dogs start scratching at themselves this time of year, they always smell like corn chips. Lol I used it about a week ago and they still smell so fresh and so clean. I haven't noticed any scratching or biting, my Pitbull's tail fur was starting to thin out. (It's allergy season here in SC for some breeds, mainly Pit) but it's starting to come back just fine now! I love this stuff and I highly recommend it!