Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Salmon Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Vegan Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This hypoallergenic formula contains no animal protein and includes a tasty vegan salmon flavor.
- The supplement contains a precise amount of fiber that supports healthy anal glands.
- The formula of the blend contains omega fatty acids that target inflammation and allergies.
- This supplement contains a fiber blend to create firm and bulky stools, helping anal glands empty naturally.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Glandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 120 count$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.32List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4.0-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$52.68Chewy Price$59.99List Price$50.05Autoship Price
- PetAlive AnalGlandz Anal Gland Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$35.96Chewy Price$39.95List Price$34.16Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Bern Dog Brand Fiber for Dogs Digestive, Diarrhea, Constipation & Anal Gland Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.92Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.02Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- PawMedica Stop Scooting Dog Supplements, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Wild Crafted Red Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Powder||Powder||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||Pork||Beef, Liver, Meat||Peanut Butter||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Helped our cat, mixes well in wet food
Never knew anal gland problems occurred with cats too, but this has helped our 4 year old. She was getting impacted glands, constipation, and was licking the area raw out of discomfort. You have to be diligent and give it every day, and it takes about a week to see results, but it works and has helped her. The dosage is small for a cat and mixes in wet food so she doesn't even notice. Will continue to purchase as long as it's needed. She is leaving the area alone now, the hair is growing back, and glands now clear. Highly recommend.
No More Night Time Accidents!!!
Wow this is honestly way better than I expected it to be. My gerberian shepsky has had an issue with anal gland build up leaking out when he sleeps (and it wreaks SO BAD) because he's relaxed so the muscles relax and the fluid comes out. I would wake up from a dead sleep from the smell it was so awful and then I'd have to sleepily clean it up in the middle of the night gagging. Terrible. I've been using this for a few months now (to make sure it really worked) and we haven't had even a SINGLE incident since. This is AMAZING! If you know dogs, you know the glad secretions are a different color than their normal waste. I can see when he goes to the bathroom it's coming out regularly so no build up is happening. Good for his bum, good for my sleep! 10/10!
Does the job!
I have been using this product, both the solid pieces and the powder, for years and definately less issues with their anal glands! Dogs get glandex with their morning and evening meals.
It took a little while but after the second vet check to empty the anal glands they were almost clear. Had lots of problems before.
We were having major issues with our dog's anal glands exploding several times a week... not fun when it happens on the couch while you're watching a movie. It does take a little time to work... by that I mean a good month or 2. However, we have had relatively no issues after the second month of using the powder consistently .
Seems to Help Digestion
I bought this to add fiber and help a cat with loose stools. Seems to help. Has fiber and probiotics. I make a little ground turkey meatball with it.
It's okay, just works slowly. Easy application. Better than the chews.
Prefer the chews
Prefer the chews but this is great for a dog or cat that won't eat the chews.