Vetoquinol Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A proprietary blend of natural soothing agents, moisturizers, and vitamins
- When additional moisturization is desirable, Aloe & Oatmeal Skin and Coat Conditioner is the perfect after-shampoo compliment
- Soap-free and safe for use with topical flea treatments
- May be used with topical flea & tick products, safe for both dogs & cats
- It perfumes the skin and coat with a pleasant coconut fragrance
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DermaBenSs Shampoo for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 12-oz bottle$12.07Chewy Price$11.47Autoship Price
- TrueBlue Pet Products Super Fresh Body & Paw Wipes, 100 count$16.99Chewy Price
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$95.99Chewy Price$91.19Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Universal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$22.49Chewy Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- MalAcetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$8.92Chewy Price$8.47Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Veterinarian Formulated Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Gel...||N/A||Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||N/A||Purified Water, Polyquaternium-37 (And) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (And) Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Great for pets
Since I have been using this product with the shampoo my fur babies are not scratching hardly at all especially my light colored pup, he was always having skin issues, not any more!
I have been using this for a short time, but what a difference it has made for my Lhasa Apso. She has seasonal allergic reaction to the very high pollen levels in our area in upstate New York. The itching and subsequent scratching has dramatically been reduced. My veterinarian recommended this product.
Darby and Dexter Review!
Mom used this product on us and we really like it!!
I love this conditioner! I shampoo her then apply this and towel dry (do not rinse)
Don't know yet
Have shampoo, and it appears ok. Says it doesn't have soap in it/no additives. Felt we needed extra conditioning/treatment for our dogs skin and coats. Both are long haired (tangles)and we have lots of sandy dirt/dries-out skin. Still waiting for results with product. Our vet says it's good stuff. Our older boy has bad allergy, skin problems;he's on "special" oral spray medication to control scratching/chewing issues. So we're hoping this combo of grooming products works.
Conditioner for Dogs
I haven't had a chance to bathe Hope yet. She's to big to do at home. But our small dig will this weekend. But I love the smell.
This was recommended by the Chewy staff when I asked about a solution for my dog’s itching and it was very helpful in soothing her.
Pink skin baby
I have a American pitbull terrier. She is a red nose pitbull and has pink skinny and she’s white and tan and with pink scan dogs the conditioner works very well.
Love this stuff!
I have used this for years, and bought the first bottle from my Vet years ago when my former dog had skin issues. Turned out that was from his diet, but I continued to use it anyway because it smells so good! My new puppy also loves it! Easy to use, leave in formula - no rinsing - and much less expensive than the Vet's office!
Love this product! My dog has developed allergies as she has gotten older and is very sensitive to many products but not this one. This conditioner smells great, hydrates her skin, and makes her fur so soft. Would definitely recommend this product! :-)