Vetoquinol Universal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to provide antibacterial, antifungal, and keratolytic activity, so it is effective against bacteria and fungus that can cause infections.
- Helps fight odors
- The deep cleansing action helps to remove scales and crusts from your pet's skin.
- Gentle enough for routine use
- Does not wash away flea and tick preventatives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol BPO-3 Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment without Hydrocortisone, 8-oz bottle$82.49Chewy Price$108.99List Price$78.37Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Petpost Skin & Coat Grooming Coconut Oil for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment with Hydrocortisone, 8-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Dr. Gold's Ear Therapy for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Oxy Med Allergy Relief Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Relief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2% (Source of Soluble Sulfur)....||Active: 3% Benzoyl Peroxide., Inactive: USP Purified Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate...||Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2%, Chloroxylenol 1%., Inactive: Purified Water...||—||Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tea Tree Oil...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
This Stuff Works
I had my doubts about a shampoo really helping my dog's skin infection but this stuff works. I gave her a shower and she smelled all nice but in a few days I noticed her spreading spots had stopped spreading and were clearing up. She doesn't have scabby skin anymore and I've not noticed it getting worse it's actually clearing up. I didn't believe a shampoo could do this well but it does!
Great for itching
I’m a dog groomer and have a golden that would always scratch like crazy after a groom. I tried hypo and sensitive shampoos with no good results. This shampoo did the trick. There’s one happy dog now!
Great for shedding
I brought this shampoo Because my dog broke out in a rash and the vet recommended it with other Rx items. I was shocked to see her shedding reduce as a plus from using it for the rash. Highly recommended
Great for allergies
I chose this on a recommendation from our vet. My dog has unknown allergies and itches year round. I needed something I could use daily/ weekly if needed to keep our dog clean and not dry his skin out. This works great. I’m on our second bottle and we’ll keep using it.
Shampoo for dog
This is a life saver for my cocker spaniel who gets sores on his skin since this wash his skin has no sores
affordable and actually works
Pup has horrible skin. Constantly itching, biting, licking. Poor dog but poor us too. Found this and I’m so glad. It doesn’t fix her allergies, but it removes the allergens that sat on her skin, and it’s not fragrant which we need. (Just a medicinal smell) I have read that it’s good to bathe with a regular shampoo first to actually CLEAN the dog then proceed with the medicated shampoo to treat. Did this last night and wow it helped a lot. It lathers very well. Do yourself a favor and add some water to the bottle as you use it, it helps with distribution and wastes less.
Horse- Keeps my horse from itching his mane off
This is the very best product I have found to keep my horse from itching his mane off. I have tried every product on the market and nothing worked. He literally rubbed his main to the point where he had nothing but skin. He itched in summer and in winter. I could control it someone with a topical steroid from my vet which did not cure the problem but only put a topical Band-Aid on it.I use the shampoo approximately one time per week and let it sit for 15 minutes and he now is growing a full mane for the first time in years
Good for skin issues
This is my second bottle of Vet Solutions Universal Medicated Shampoo. My little chi/mutt gets skin issues periodically. He is 9 years old now. It works pretty good. The vet recommended it.
Great for Itchy Dogs
I've been doing rescue for over 30 yrs. This has replaced the need for prescription shampoos. It's affordable, smells great, cleans well, rinses easily, and really helps clear up skin once the cause of the infection is gone (i.e. fleas). I dilute it before using (as dog groomers will do) and it works just wonderfully. If you blob it on straight, you're going to have a harder time getting coverage and rinsing.
We purchased this to bathe our 10 year old bulldog Frank's writhered nutsack and wrinkles. It stopped whatever was growing down there and cleared him right up, like a teenager using Clearasil.