Animal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Assists in the digestion and absorption of nutrients which are necessary to maintain your pet’s good health
- Adding just a sprinkle a day will help the digestive system by breaking down fats, carbohydrates, cellulose and protein
- Digestive efficiency can be reduced by excitement, anxiety or stress of any sort
- Contains a blend of plant and microbial produced enzyme, none from animal source
- For optimum results the supplement should be added to the food and should be moistened shortly before feeding to be effective
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Travco Products Curaflex 2 Joint Health Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 chewable tablets$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Annamaet Glycocharge Post Exercise Dog Powder Supplement, 300-g jar$40.77Chewy Price$40.99List Price$38.73Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- PetAlive Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$26.60Chewy Price$35.95List Price$25.27Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- DealPL360 Arthogen Plus Advanced Hip & Joint Formula Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Supplement, 90 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Calsorb Dog Supplement, 12-ml$10.28Chewy Price
- PetAg PetLac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$25.40List Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Days Hip & Joint Support Adult Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Great Dane Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetAlive RuniPoo Relief Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$32.63Chewy Price$39.95List Price$31.00Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alpha Amylase: Helps In the Digestion of Carbohydrates By Helping to Hydrolyze the Alpha 1-4 Glycosidic Linkages of Polysaccharides to Dextrin, D-Glucose, Maltose and Oligosaccharides. Beta Amylase: Works On the End of the Starch Molecules Instead of In the Center...||Probiotics, Bacteria, Prebiotic FOS.||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Active Ingredients: Probiotic Blend (Lavtobacillus acidophilus, L.Brevis, L.casei...||Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
I bought this for my dog because of his sensitivite stomach. He smelled the stuff on his food and wouldn't even touch it. I mixed well in so he didn't see anything and still wouldn't touch it.. And my boy eats everything.
Both my girls (GSDs) have been on this for over a year. Just mix a little bit in with their breakfast.
Works like a charm , Highly recommend it . My dog had watery stool due to some antibiotics for Giardia, this worked great not my dog has firm stool always .
great for sensitive tummies
my 10 year old chihuahua has suffered from tummy issues forever. Can only eat the same thing and no treats or she gets very sick for days. Tried many products and Started this about 3 weeks ago and have noticed a difference in how often she gets sick and her tummy seems calmed, hope it continues to work. I have had great results with only natural pet brand and been using their products for years
This product has helped our older dog and the younger dog whom has no hip sockets. They eat it like a treat after the first few days of putting it in cheese. No more cheese and gone in a second. Will continue to purchase the large bottle. Dosage means cutting tablet which is easy for smaller dogs.
Dog didn't like
My dog would not eat her food when I sprinkled this on it. All of the reviews were good and I had such high hopes...sadly, could not get her to eat with this on it. Will donate it to our local shelter
easy to use
My vet recommended this for my dog. It seems to work / help.
I have been using this probiotic with my dog for over a year and it is wonderful - keeps her regular, she doesn't even notice it's mixed in her food (I also add a spoonful of pumpkin or bone broth), and it seems to keep her healthy and balanced. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to add a probiotic to your dogs food!
A great additive!
My 11 yr. old dog with liver disease had lost his appetite. I add this to his dry food with a tablespoon of can food and warm water and he gobbles it right up. He seems energized and happy now.
Seems to be working
I bought this since I saw my dog was having issues with itchy ears, and I wanted to see if a probiotic worked. I will need more time to know if this is working or not, but it seems to be.