Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A versatile wrap that can fit over any shape and size tablet, capsule or wafer
- One 4 oz. container can cover approximately 56 pills
- Masks the smell and taste of medication
- A great option that works for both dogs and cats
- Even picky eaters love the highly palatable taste
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pops Roasted Chicken with Rosemary Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$15.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$17.96Chewy Price$17.06Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$65.94Chewy Price$62.64Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Cane Molasses, Coconut Glycerin, Natural Chicken Flavor...||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Hickory||Bacon, Meat||Cheese, Bacon||Hickory, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
340 Customer Reviews
easy to use
One of my dogs requires daily medications and I prefer the pill wrap to the pre-made pockets. This pill wrap allows for me to make the capsule fit perfectly. And my dog loves the taste.
I have had to give my 15 year old cat medicine for a couple of years , have tried pulling, crushing putting in a syringe with tuna juice, putting in butter. He takes pepcid and cerenia .This is a game changer, no stress, he thinks it is a treat.
My cat is really picky about her pill pockets/wraps and won't take a lot of flavors, this has been a lifesaver though. She loves it!
Easy to use but won't eat
Was hoping this would work for daily pills but my senior cat won't eat. Will stick with the messy cream cheese. It was easy to use however.
Ball of wax would not release from fingers
I tried this because it states it does not have any chicken/chicken meal/by product in the ingredients and my cat takes a daily pill but can't have any chicken flavoring. This reminds me of a waxy play dough lump. You only use a tiny amount for the pill but wrapping the pill makes your fingers covered. once I had his mouth open, the pill would not release from my fingers, I could not drop it into his mouth. I had to scrape the pill wrapped in this stuff against his teeth to get it to release from my finger. He pushed it out the side of his mouth easily and chewed the waxy wrap left in his mouth. Obviously he hated this experience! My finger tips felt like they had a light wax coating. I will only keep this because I can still use it for my dogs who get an allergy pill which I can drop in their food dish.
my cats love it
My cats were both diagnosed with chronic conditions this summer and both need meds. This was way better for them than pill pockets! It’s like cat crack!!
Best pill aid ever
This is by far the best pill concealer I’ve ever used. It perfectly conforms to any size pill and cuts WAY down on waste. My extremely finicky, picky dog effortlessly takes a large pill with every meal now with just enough to mask the pill. This stuff goes a long way. 12/10 would recommend
Vetoquinol Pill Wrap
Very useful to give our dog her pills. She really likes the flavor and it's very easy to shape around a pill. It would be nice if it were cheaper though
Sweetie is too smart to be tricked
He loved the little "pill ball" I made for him, but after licking it a few times, tried to bury it like things in the litter box. I am sure your product is fine for some, others are too smart for their own good. I would recommend it since it is always worth a try, isn't it?
This works great!
My Boxer Boy is getting older and he has pretty severe arthritis for which he is taking 10 pills a day. We were using slices of American cheese to get the pills in which was successful most of the time but not the best option nutrition wise. I turned to Chewy who ALWAYS seems to have the solution to whatever problem I’m having. Ordered this and it’s great. Covers the pills easily and he loves it. Pills down no problem. I’d give it a five star review but it is pricey and a jar is lasting less than two weeks. So I’m marking down for cost alone.