VetriScience Coenzyme Q10 10 mg Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to support cardiovascular health, blood sugar balance, gum tissue health, periodontal health, circulation, physical energy, stamina, oxygen utilization, carbohydrate metabolism, normal detoxification processes, and more
- CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) a powerful antioxidant and immune enhancer, is found in the mitochondria, the chemical factories of all cells where energy is made. It is safe and natural supplement that supports the formation of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), the basic cellular energy molecule
- Deficiencies of CoEnzyme Q10 have been associated with improper functioning of the heart muscle and gum tissue
- Great as an adjunct for animals with recurrent or persistent mouth and gum concerns or enhancing energy production for a healthy immune response
- Palatable treats are easy to feed daily and great for all weight ranges and since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Milk Thistle Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 500g jar$109.29Chewy Price$118.79List Price$103.83Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$57.75List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.56Chewy Price$21.00List Price$10.98Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle$14.00Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- DealPhycox Small Bites Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$43.99Chewy Price$46.00List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$18.20Chewy Price$17.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Coenzyme Q10 10 mg., Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Dandelionextract...||Organic Tarwi||Organic Carob|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Diabetic Support||Heart Care, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
I am giving this along with the VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement and a pill with Taurine and Carnitine. My dog is 15 with congestive heart failure, and I am doing my best to help her body while we still have her.
Great Price on vet recommended product
This CoQ10 for dogs was recommended by our vet to help keep our two pups gums healthy. I purchased my first bottle from the vet's office but had to pay way too much. The pricing here was less than a third of the cost the vet charged for the EXACT SAME product.
I really have no way of knowing if this actually is working but it gives me peace of mind to know I am trying to protect my cat's heart health
I hope this helps my pup’s heart
We were recommended this by our vet, and I hope this helps my pup’s heart.
Too big for cats
These capsules are human size. They may be good for dogs but I don’t know what cat eat or swallow these even with a pill pocket. My cat is a cat, not a small tiger. There should be a photo of the pill size so you can make an informed purchase. I wish they were smaller for cats.
I'm using this for bladder, kidney and heart issues in several cats. I've loved this company since the late '80's.
Both my little dogs have stage two heart murmurs. The vet recommended this product for their hearts. I give it to them daily and observe no ill effects. Hope it’s helping!
This COQ-10 is excellent.
This is one of the best COQ-10 supplements out there.
Seeing good progress
Bought this to help my 17 year old calico’s gum issues. Her teeth were cleaned 3 years ago, but issues arose again 6 months later. Using a gel to calm the inflammation, & added this to her food with Omega 3 every morning. She’s tolerates it well; & seeing some healing. Will purchase again.
Good for cat
Our cat has a heart murmur and stomatitis. We got this supplement to support his overall health, we empty a capsule into his wet food once a day. He doesn't mind the taste in his food and his conditions haven't gotten better, but they also haven't gotten worse. We will continue giving him the supplement as the vet said even if it's not necessarily helping, it can't hurt.