Rx Vitamins Formula CV Capsules Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental capsules that help maintain your furry friend’s cardiovascular system.
- Contains potassium and magnesium, which play important roles in the contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle.
- Protects the integrity of blood vessels with selenium and provides vital antioxidant protection.
- Features hawthorn berry and other essential nutrients for cardioprotective qualities.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Mercola Heart Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price$35.10Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cardiovascular Support Tablets Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$13.61Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.93Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$69.74Chewy Price$74.95List Price$66.25Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hawthorn Berry, L-Carnitine, L- Taurine...||Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone- 100% pharmaceutical grade).||Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mg, N...||L-Carnitine. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Distilled Water, D-Fructose...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) Certified Organic Hawthorn Berries 1:4, Gingko Biloba 1:4, Garlic 1:4....|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Heart Care||Heart Care||Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Neat concept but not ideal
I bought several of these toys that dispense treats for my dogs. This specific duck is cool, but not quite sure how he’s supposed to get the treats out without completely ruining the rubber/hole area. He loves it, ever since we’ve gotten the toy my pup hasn’t left it alone.
Working well for my cat so far
I bought this because my vet recommends this brand, and my new shelter cat has cardiac issues. As others have noted, it's a bit challenging to dose a cat, so here's what I do. Charles is supposed to get half a capsule a day. So I break up a capsule each morning and sprinkle over the dry food my 3 cats eat. He's still chunky and eats a lot, so it's not exactly a half a capsule, but it's the best I can do. Then I add a packet of Purina FortiFlora to the dry food as well, and mix it all up. The flavor from the FortiFlora makes it super tasty and they all eat it well.
Love this, it works
My chihuahua had heart murmur he always sounded congested snore loud and gurglely, as if he always had a cold. But since taking this those symptoms are gone.
Helpful for a dog with cardiomyopathy
I use a number of supplements as well as prescribed heart medications for our dog with cardiomyopathy (of a valvular nature). It's always a bit of a challenge to tell what exactly does what, but my sense is that this product is helping. I've also started using a pinch of it for my 17 year old cat who sometimes shows signs of heart issues. Since our dog is little and does not swallow pills well, I open the capsules and put the powder into a mix for him of supplements, including the canine heart support by Standard Process. I think he likes the taste of that. Always a bit of a guess, but I don't think that he minds the taste of the formula cv mixed in with liquid.
I prefer homeopathic or natural remedies when possible. My vet had me start with this medication for my dog’s heart murmur. Unfortunately, his heart murmur got worse; so my vet added a prescription heart murmur medication, but still recommended my dog keep taking this herbal capsule as well. His heart murmur has improved. He’s 62 lbs. & gets 1 herbal capsule twice daily.
wrong pill size for cats
My cat has a heart murmur, so my vet recommended this stuff to me to help keep his heart healthy. These are large capsules filled with powder, and the instructions say to give my cat half a capsule daily. How am I supposed to half a capsule?? I read online that some people sprinkle it over wet food, but my vet told us to stop feeding him any wet food because of how bad it is for their teeth. Plus when I tried a similar method in the past both of my cats just ate around the powder. If it is a supplement for both dogs and cats, then it should come in a size for cats as well! We are now undertaking the tedious process of moving the powder from the capsules it came in, into smaller empty capsules that we bought online. Very frustrating. Makes an already difficult process even more difficult.
My 17 year old cat has congestive heart failure. We added this product to his current medications (Vetmeden and Fluerosmide) several weeks ago and he has improved. I highly recommend. I have been able to reduce his daily Fluersomide dose. This product provides necessary amino acids and hawthorn berry. Conventional medications only control the problem, I like that the Hawthorn berry and amino acids in this product may help provide some healing rather than just controlling the problem.I recommend using this product in addition to persciption medications. Our vet suggested 1/2 capsule twice daily due to the severity of his condition.