Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 16-40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills and repels fleas and ticks by contact for up to 1 month for medium dogs who weigh 16 to 40 lbs and who are 12 weeks or older.
- The supplied dropper applicator makes this solution easy to apply. Simply squeeze the specified amount between your pet's shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- This natural formula is crafted with a unique blend of certified natural oils, including clove, thyme and cinnamon oils.
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$26.36Chewy Price$25.04Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs 16 - 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Clove Oil 7.5%, Thyme Oil 2.5%, Cinnamon Oil 2.5%...||Clove Oil 7.5%, Thyme Oil 2.5%, Cinnamon Oil 2.5%...||—||Permethrin 45.0%, Pyriproxyfen 1.9%.||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not sure who could stand this
The second I opened the Chewy box I could smell this stuff. I knew better, but opened it and applied it per instructions. The scent was sooooo STRONG I immediately had to bathe my dog to try and get it off of her. She didn’t seem bothered by the smell, but I could not stand it. Not for me!
All natural ingredients! Bandit & I both love the scent. No more chemicals!
Love that it's natural!
We love to go all natural whenever possible. I had someone give me a flea infested furniture set at one point. I bought the home spray from this brand and have been using them ever since! This stuff appears to work. We got rid of fleas then and haven't had them since.
The item doesn't work foe my furs
Do t want anymore it smells bad and really doesn't work