Vets Preferred Advanced Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothes and helps to relieve digestive issues like diarrhea, cramping and upset stomach in dogs.
- Designed to work quickly and help to alleviate discomfort within 2 to 3 days.
- Contains premium ingredients like pectin, a dietary fiber from citrus fruits.
- Absorbent action works against the bacteria causing digestive upset.
- Tasty liquid makes it easy to administer to your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Firm Fast Medication for Digestive Issues; Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 30-cc syringe$17.52Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.64Autoship Price
- PetAg Pet Pectillin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.59Chewy Price$8.24List Price$6.26Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
- VetriScience Fast Balance G.I. Paste Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 35-cc$22.00Chewy Price$38.08List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Better Belly Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 15-g tube$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs, 5-ml$15.49Chewy Price$25.20List Price
- dealNutramax Proviable Kit Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 15mL Small Dog & Cat$20.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Medication for Digestive Issues & Diarrhea for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Probios Probiocin Oral Gel Dog & Cat Supplement, 15g syringe$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Anti-Diarrhea Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$6.69Chewy Price$8.03List Price$6.36Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pectin And Kaolin, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin...||Activated attapulgite, 750 mg per 5 mL (teaspoonful) in a base containing pectin, magnesium trisilicate...||Active Ingredients (Syringe): Kaolin 0.6g, Pectin 25mg, Enterococcus Faecium 200...||Active Ingredients: Carvacrol., Inactive Ingredients: Carob, Chamomile Oil...||Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Hydrated Sodium Aluminosilicate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Helped my dog
Our dog was having constant diarrhea, with lots of accidents in the house, poor baby. We tried this and he was able to stop having accidents in the house but was still having diarrhea. The vet recommended Hill's I/D canned dog food. My husband loved to spoil our dogs with all sorts of different foods and the vet said to stick with one type of food, that it is better for them. My husband reluctantly agreed. Once we switched to the Hill's food the diarrhea has stopped and both dogs enjoy the food. Feeding them has also gotten a lot easier. Glad we have this on hand if it becomes an issue again.
Waste of money
Sorry, I have to disagree with the ppl that say it works.. I have been giving this to my husky for a week straight and see no difference in his bowel movement.. he is still as loose as a goose... I even wormed him first before using... Very disappointed..
Finly got it under control
I combined three products to give her> She had chronic diarrhea and was not getting any results until I was led to it by one of your reps! I was desperate an used everything under the book. If this didn't work, I was ready to take her to the vets and have her put down! It was hurting me to think like this, but I felt she was suffering! She would mess throughout the house, and I was not able to keep her outside because she is blind and would feel lost! I was beside myself. When I started the treatment, she didn't have a very loose stool (little soft but not as bad) the third day she was under control! Thank you for telling me about this I only wish I had written the girls name because she saved my baby! I will be using this as long as she is here!
Our fur baby had gotten some kind of little bug and had some bad runs. The AKC site recommended this and had the link to Chewy so we thought it was worth a shot. I gave this to her for about 4 days, but did miss a couple doses because of my busy schedule. After about 4 days, she had more normal poops again. I also gave her plenty of pre/probiotics to boost up her gut flora. Chewy is ALWAYS so prompt with their deliveries. We prefer to get all of our pet supplies with them now. Great customer service!
This worked to cure my senior dog's diarrhea. I had tried the usual rice & chicken diet with no luck. THIS however did the trick. Very happy with results.
My poor 6 month old puppy has such a sensitive tummy and for the life of me I could not get her poop back normal and she was just up 4 nights in a row with constant diarrhea. I have her one dosage of this last night and back to normal completely, I am shocked at how good this works!!
One of my fur babies is prone to diarrhea, unfortunately. The vet doesn't know what the cause is, but each time I take the puppy in for treatment it's quite a few bucks. I decided to try this after reading some of the reviews, and I'm glad I did. It works great! I've used it a couple of times since purchasing it, and the next day the diarrhea was gone. Highly recommended!
Did not work
I read all the reviews. This did not work for my Cavalier. Have to use Metronidazole from vet.
Great product! After one loose stool, I gave this to my dog to help soothe his stomach and it really helped! Make sure you purchase your own syringe to administer or it may be difficult to give to your dog.
No More Diarrhea
All 3 dogs must of caught some bug and had diarrhea. Ordered this and it worked!