VetWELL EarWELL Otic Cleansing Solution with Aloe Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Solution, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps control discharge, dirt, foul odors and waxy buildup in the ears.
- May help reduce the chances of ear infections.
- Crafted with aloe vera leaf to help soothe and encourage healing.
- Features a refreshing cucumber melon scent to keep your furry friend smelling fresh.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Advanced Cleaning Dog & Cat Medicated Ear Rinse Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Ear Flush Cleaner for Cats & Dogs, 12-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$22.24List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Tris Flush Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealVets Preferred Advanced Ear Wash for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealVetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Flush Cleaner Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Rinse Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.32List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealPet Honesty Otic Ear Cleaner Ear Cleansing & Drying Cucumber Melon Scent Dog Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealDogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$99.22Chewy Price$110.24List Price$94.26Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Tea Tree Oil Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.00List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealDavis Hand Repair & Protector, 4.5-oz bottle$7.80Chewy Price
- DealMomma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$6.17Chewy Price$5.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Vera Gel...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Octyl Phenol Ethylene Oxide...||Eucalyptus Extract, Aloe Vera, Deionized Water...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||Water, 35% Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Good ear cleaner
This cleaner does a nice job without a stinky odor or a greasy residue. Her ears come out clean and smelling nice. Doesnt leave any weird residue on her fur around her ears like other cleaners I have used in the past.
Vetwell Otic Cleansing
Solution seemed to be very mild and didn't seem to stress dog when used. Very easy to apply and did excellent cleaning job.
This works great cleaning my great danes ears. He gets build up and shakes his head like crazy. I take him outside, flood his ear with this, work it in well and let him shake, repeat. I then wipe his ears out and it works great.
It's our favorite!
We have used this product for years because, not only is it effective, it is non-oily and smells nice.
came in on time and looks undamaged
Needed it to clean my puppies ears, hopefully it works well, have not used this brand yet.
My Elsas ears get infected easily. This solution works well and smells nice
Smells good and seems to be soothing and helps clean ears.
Good Ear Solution for my Doodle
I have a sheepadoodle and this stuff works great. It is soothing and cleanses the ear very well. While getting my dog fixed, my Veterinarian decided to "do me a favor" and plucked his ears. It was a disaster. His ears bled and he was miserable. I faithfully used this ear rinse and now my dog will lie down and allow me to place in his ears on a regular basis. He looks forward to it, since it is cool and soothing. I would recommend!
Cleared a very dirty ear
My golden retriever is prone to ear infections and I purchased an ear cleaning solution from my vets office. I recently ran out and jumped on Chewy to replenish but I didn’t find that particular brand. Comparing the ingredients, the VetWELL EarWELL solution was nearly identical. So pleased!
Great stuff. High Recommendation
My dog has chronic ear issues. This really helps better than any other regular ear wash, or medicated ear wash I have used. I do wish they made disposable caps to go over the top, or small syringe for dosage that is washable. I’m always afraid that if he has an ear infection I’m contaminating the entire bottle.