VICTOR Realtree MAX-5 PRO Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enhanced levels of essential nutrients for energy and stamina.
- Ideal 30% protein, 20% fat ratio for dogs with high physical demands.
- Helps support healthy cartilage and joints with glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Unique VPRO Blend is an exclusive mix that promotes digestibility and immune system function.
- Includes gluten-free grains as well as premium beef, fish and duck meals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- American Journey Protein & Grains Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Elite Canine Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Ocean Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VICTOR Realtree EDGE ENERGY Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic Multi-Pro Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Yukon River Canine Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- VICTOR Classic High Energy Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Nutra Pro Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Blood Meal Conventionally Dried, Whole Grain Millet...||Grain Sorghum, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, High-Protein, Pea-Free...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, Flax-Free...||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Duck, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Duck, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Puglsey love it
He eats it better then the food he was on better and I'm happy with it I want to make sure this food stick around it's keeping him healthy it is also keeping my German Shepherd healthy
She loves it
We love Victor dog food for Hilton. We decided to try something that is good for her joints, etc. She is 4 yo and I can see a very happy and healthy future for her! She really does love it. Thanks Victor and thanks Chewy!!
My dogs have tried a few different foods - Royal Canin Golden Retriever, Purina Pro Plan 30/20 salmon and rice, and Purina Pro Plan sensitive skin and stomach large breed salmon and rice. Their stool has gotten better with the adjustments that we’ve made, but was always still somewhat soft. They have also had issues expressing their anal glands naturally and have been itchy due to allergies. They have been on Victor now for two weeks and there is a noticeable difference. Their stool is very firm (hopefully helping express their glands) and they’re not as itchy!! I am very impressed with this food so far. I’m so glad we switched!
Recommend for Cane Corso
My 1 year old cane corso loves it!!! Definitely recommend especially if you have a breed that needs hip & joint
My dogs love this food!! We decided to try it for the first time, and everyone has been eating the whole bowl! We haven’t had any digestive issues at all.
He won't eat it
My Brittany works HARD, eating has never been difficult for him. He was on another premium dog food for several years and had slowed down eating it, thought I'd give him a change and he turns his nose up at this, it's a struggle getting him to eat this food, and rarely will he finish a bowl. He's lost weight and muscle tone. We tried 2 bags of this and he just doesn't like it. The more reading I do on it. The more I find similar cases.
This collar is so adorable. I love Disney and Hawaii, and this is a perfect combination of the 2! It’s light weight despite the bigger clip, and it’s a perfect fit on my pup. He is ready for summer!
Awesome for my naid
I battled for 18 months to find a food that my naid would eat, I tried some really expensive brands, and a couple of cheap ones, all of them she would eat a couple of times and lose interest, as soon as I introduced victor she just loved it. Her coat looks amazingly healthy, everyone asks if she was just groomed, even though she is groomed only once every 3 months, dirt just fall off of her fur and she doesn't smell at all, so no need for unnecessary baths. Her poop is always super healthy, solid and dark. Her energy level is well balanced and she is just a happy girl, as I said it took me a long time to find something she loved and would actually ask for more, she howls and taps her bowl, but victor did it. I have tried the purple, the green and the one that is like this one but grain free, and she also loved it, the only reason I changed to max-5 pro, is because it has the necessary nutrients for an active dog like her and the vet is not a fan of grain free. so 5 paws from us to Victor.
Used to like it and now doesn’t?
I’m not sure what happened but my dog was eating this every day, until suddenly he wasn’t. I tried adding raw food and other stuff and he just will not eat his food anymore.
Poop is real nice
Not trying to be weird but my dogs poop is really easy to pick up on this food huge difference