VICTOR Select Yukon River Canine Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique VPRO Blend promotes superior digestibility and immune system function.
- Features premium-quality ingredients like real fish as a primary protein source.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and protein.
- Crafted with selenium yeast, pre and probiotics & mineral complexes.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Grain Free Turkey, Turkey Liver, & Duck Dog Food Recipe Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 14-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Adult Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$61.74Chewy Price$67.99List Price$58.65Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Deboned Beef, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$27.15Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.79Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Exhibitor's Choice Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$90.46Chewy Price$85.94Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy Growth Diet Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Blackwood 3000 Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Everyday Diet Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$34.19Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.48Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Power 30K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Peas, Sweet Potato...||Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Buffalo Meal, Field Pea, Chickpeas...||Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Buffalo, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
43 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
519 Customer Reviews
I HAVE BOUGHT SO MANY BAGS OF FOOD, MY PIT BULL HAS SEVERE ALLERGIES, EATS HIS TAIL, MOUTH ULCERS, SCRATCH AND LICK, SO SAD.. I READ A REVIEW HERE, HE WAS TRYING THIS SAME ISSUE! AFTER 2 MONTHS MY PITTY IS ALMOST WELL, STILL LITTLE TAIL ISSUE. WORTH A TRY IF YOU BATTLE A DOG WITH ALLERGIES, I USE ONLY SALMON...THANKS VICTOR!! AND CHEWY!
My puppies love this food! I have two puppies and one is a super picky eater and they both absolutely love this food so it’s my go to until they switch up on me
What a great product
My dog has food allergies, she was on Blue Buffalo Basics limited ingredients for a couple of years. Approx 5 months ago the itching started and progressively increased. Switched to Victor (larger bags for less), within weeks all itching stopped, her energy increased , even the dog waste was solid.. Please do not change formula as Blue Buffalo did.
I truly believe in Victor both for my dogs and cats. My black lab once had extremely dry skin but now it’s very oily. Wow! What a change. She’s 15 years old but acts younger. My other pets have benefited as well. I told my sister about the change in my dog’s coats as well as health. She tried Victor on her dog. He now has a beautiful coat. She is switching from a dog costing twice has much to Victor. I cannot singing praises enough. I’m not one to endorse a product unless I truly believe in it.
IT HAS WORKED,NO CHEWING.
1ST FOOD I TRIED AFTER MANY FOR PITBULL JAKE, HE HAS ATE HIS OWN TAIL, SORES OF YEAST AROUND MOUTH, POOR EARS, IN 3 DAYS IT IS GONE, I READ, IT HAS TO BE GLUCOSE, THE REST HAVE BEEN TESTED, CERTAIN GRAINS SET IT OFF TOO, THANK YOU VICTOR! I WISH I COULD TRY 1 CAN TO SEE IF MAYBE HE CAN EAT IT, I CANT AFFOR NO MORE TRY BUYS, I AM DISABLED, I STRUGGLE NOW WITH MY BELOVED JAKE..
Good for my dog
We rescued our mountain cur mix two years ago. When we first got him, we picked up food from our local feed supply store. He ate it but would get sick at least 3 times a week. We didn't think to change his food for much longer than I care to admit. After doing some research we found Victor Yukon River. We had our dog about 6 months when we switched and he hasn't been sick once.
Within a week of being on this food, our dogs' coats look beautifully shiny and healthy. An added bonus is that they both love it!
great quality food
This food is a very good quality. We add a little fish oil or coconut oil on top for the goldendoodle coat. The dog has absolutely perfect bowels on this food - sorry if TMI. Our dog has a sensitive stomach and does great on this food. Good quality and ingredients, smells good.
Doesn’t like the New food
My dog isn’t a fan. Tried out a new food brand that may help with his digestive issue. but he won’t go near it
Cheeto Loves his food. He enjoys his breakfast and dinner!!