Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multivitamin supports overall well-being in cats of all ages and all breeds.
- Contains vitamins A, D and E, as well as over 25 ingredients.
- Promotes immune system and digestive health.
- Powdered formula is easy to add to your cat’s food.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Resvantage Feline Longevity Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Digest Cat Daily Enzyme Fish Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Acacia Fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Flavor (Salmon)...||Vitamin A, Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), Milk Thistle...||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vitamin B1)...||Vegetable Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Cheese...||Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Milk Replacer|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
It's a winner
My cat accepts this supplement mixed with her soft food. I add a splash of water and mostly use it on her soft food for the day. I have not tried it on her kibble as of yet. It seems to be acceptable to her and she is a fussy cat.
This product contains dicalcium phosphate. Dicalcium phosphate causes kidney stones. Please look up this ingredient before giving this to your cat.
Seems to be helping
The canister was only half full when I opened it, but that's okay, will keep trying various vitamins. My cat has stress uti's, and sometimes gets constipated. Since starting her on this, she is not suffering any uti's and has been poohing like a world-class champion. She has a lot more pep, and her appetite has increased. She is also more vocal, so I will keep giving her vitamins as they seem to help balance her issues.
Very satisfied customer
My vet suggested I try a multivitamin for my cat suffering from pillow foot, to help boost overall health, immune support. I also give it to my other cat, 13 yr old. I've seen an incredible boost in energy. She's acting like a kitten again. So far very pleased for both cats response.