waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Calming chews to help your pup relax during stressful situations.
- Supports your paw-tner’s nervous system with an all-natural formula.
- Contains melatonin, L-Tryptophan, chamomile flower, passion-flower and ginger.
- Time-released tablet works to relieve anxiety naturally.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.87Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- GoodGood Calming Dog Supplement Chews, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 2 pack, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$59.92Chewy Price$59.94List Price$56.92Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 100 mg, Ginger 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Natural Malt Syrup, Vitamins B1, B2...||Calcarea Phosphorica, Lycopodium, Phosphorus...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Appetite Stimulation, Calming, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
Really helps with anxiety and calms your pup down!
Our puppy Kosmo has always had some anxiety issues and will react to any stimuli and noises he hears throughout the day. After giving him these calming supplements, we really noticed a difference in his behavior. We tried these out one night particularly because there were some neighbors setting off some fireworks. After giving Kosmo one of these supplements, he was able to calm down and lay on my lap, and felt so at ease that he fell asleep! He also loves these because they taste like a yummy treat to him. Would highly recommend these supplements :)
Perfect! Exactly what we needed!
We have a hound pup. He’s a little over a year old and he’s always had a difficult time settling down and going to bed at night. Something about the dark and any little noise would have him sitting up, wide awake and ready to patrol. Since he’s a working/high energy breed we have his daily schedule set up for two planned activities a day. (Fetch, walks, hide and seek, skills training) which can add up to an hour a day. That’s not including play time with the other dog! This does tire him out so when he wasn’t sleeping well at night he would just get so cranky the next day. Think of toddlers who refuse their nap kind of cranky. We ordered these because of the ingredients and they are amazing! Due to our pups size he could have up to 2 chews. All it takes is 1 right before bed and he sleeps so well now! He loves getting his treat before bed and we love having a happy, not grumpy, guy! We’re on our second bottle now and I do plan to keep ordering.
Love Chewy!! Makes my life so less complicated!! The price is right and products are exactly as expected!! I love the suggestions on new products for my fur baby!! I can’t say I’ve ever been disappointed with Chewy!!
Doesn't work for our pyscho dog
Tried it on several occasions and as directed and didn't calm our bark and hide friend. She's at the point she doesn't even like it. Tried breaking up and mixing with food and she leaves those pieces alone. Maybe a different breed will respond differently but our pappipom says no thanks.
time to go to bed
Harley knows when it time to go to bed as all I have to do is pick up the jar and he comes over and i say are you ready for bed he sits down and waits till i give him his treat and i give him one a four before we go to bed and he sleeps all night through and is ready for the next day he is a 2 year old Shitsu with a lot of energy so this is perfect for him.
A Must Have on Hand for Dog’s with Anxiety
I’m a Dog Groomer & Swear by this Stuff.!! Perfect for all Dogs Suffering from Anxiety.! Grooming, Vet Visits, Strangers Visiting Your Home and ESPECIALLY “4th of July, New Years all Occasions with Fireworks) .!! Give Recommended Dose, Put Pup in a Quiet Room, with Radio On Med Soft, Bed, Food & Water & Nighty Night.!! See You After the Ruckus has Ended.. It’s a Fact that a Lot if Dogs Run Away During these Stressful Days.. Don’t Loose Your Fur Baby to Kayos.!!
A little calmer
Thank you for the calming chews I feel much better and my mommy is happier too!
not for us
My dogs actually really like these treats. As for making them calm I can’t really tell that it does that.
no noticeable change in my dog
Sadly there was no noticeable difference in my dog when I gave these. I tried on all 3 of my dogs and still no change. I followed the recommended amount on the package.
Bought these to help with my shihpoo’s anxiety when traveling. He’s a very small dog (7 pounds), and these didn’t help at all. I gave one as recommended for his size, but maybe I’ll try 2.