Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with delicious, 100% real chicken breasts for a flavor your dog will love.
- Made using only two ingredients.
- Simple goodness without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- May be broken down for small dogs.
- Great for adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Human-Grade Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$18.50Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- DealKingdom Pets Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 48-oz bag$28.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Tylee's Human-Grade Pork Jerky Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$18.50Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- DealHartz Oinkies Tender Treats Real Chicken Dog Treats, 36 count$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Wings Beef, Pork & Chicken Dog Chews, 12-oz bag$12.26Chewy Price$13.59List Price$11.65Autoship Price
- DreamBone Twists Chicken Chews Dog Treats, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.39List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DreamBone Mini Beef Chew Bones Dog Treats, 24 count$5.99Chewy Price$12.59List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Kabobs Chicken, Duck & Liver Dog Chews, 33 count$14.23Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Kabobs Rawhide Chews Dog Dental Treats, 48-oz bag$28.40Chewy Price$45.99List Price$26.98Autoship Price
- Dingo Twist Sticks Chicken in the Middle Dog Rawhide Treats, 50 count$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Chews Beef, Pork & Chicken Twists Dog Chews, 8 count$3.19Chewy Price$3.03Autoship Price
- DreamBone Twist Sticks Chicken Chew Dog Treats, 50 count$9.63Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Breast, Vegetable Glycerin.||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt.||Chicken, Cassava Root, Organic Cane Sugar...||Beef, Turkey, Chicken...||Chicken Breast, Vegetable Glycerin, Salt...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Human-Grade||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
687 Customer Reviews
My dogs love these chicken treats. They are like jerky strips and keeps my dogs busy chewing for awhile. 2.5 lbs bag lasts for about a month and the bag is reasonably priced.
Much better than...
I bought the chicken jerky from Milo's Kitchen for years. Then they changed the recipe. I guess the new recipe was cheaper to make. Sooooo! I bought a bag of Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders and they are the REAL THING!!! As chicken jerky goes, this is the one to buy!!!
Great Teething Treat, Heeler Pup LOVES
My three month old Heeler Pup loves these treats. Very hard to find treats/chews that are not pumped full of corn and other filler ingredients. Started her on them at around 2 months old. Some pieces can be a little hard but they make for a great teething chew to satisfy that chewing need most pups have.
To chew or not to chew? That is the question
Unfortunately, my pooches wouldn't touch these. I opened the bag and they smelled horrible, more like chicken poo than chicken jerky. I figured that didn't matter since a human sense of smell and pleasantry is much different than dogs, but when they got a whiff they turned their heads and looked at me like I was nuts. You may want to make a smaller bag as a trial just in case the dogs don't like it. It will also same the owner the expense of a pricy product with no where to go.
Hard, can't recommend this.
The exspiration date has not passed on this chicken jerky, but it is brittle and not very inviting. My dog still eats it.....because its his favorite. But its not soft like it should b. Maybe it was left n the sun....i don't know, but not good quality for the price. I will not buy again.
only two ingredient treat.
Our two dogs just love these new to us treats; only two ingredients make this a super duper choice when it comes to cutting down on treats with way too many ingredients; great great treat for our two dogs. Cheers
Dogs love these and great ingredients! Will last my 2 big dogs a few days maybe a week.
Best treat ever.
The treat I am writing about is Waggin' Chicken Jerky Tenders.My dog is a very picky eater and that includes doggie treats.Almost to the point of you little rascal,Ha,Ha! However when it comes to this particular treat,my best friend absolutely loves them. It is the single most eaten food/treat in her daily diet. She would rather eat the chicken jerky tenders than anything else I offer her! It's unbelievable how she loves this treat no matter day or night,early or late.I open the bag and show her the treats and her tail goes back and forth so fast that she looks as if she is ready to fly to the moon!
Both dogs love these jerkies and I try to keep them in stock.
I really do appreciated the very quick, expedient delivery even to our very rural location! My 2 dogs love the chicken jerky!