Wahl 5 in 1 Adjustable Diamond Blade Set, size 9, 10, 15, 30, 41
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 5-in-1 diamond-strength blade allows for higher clipper performance
- The diamond-like properties give 40 times more durability than standard blade sets
- Detachable making it easy to snap on and off making routine blade cleaning a easy
- Adjusts to #9, #10, #15, #30 and #40
- Diamond blades gives unmatched performance, ideal for all coat types and the blade will never get hot, with the risk of overheated blades
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl KM5 Rotary 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Cotton Candy Pink$180.99Chewy Price$212.95List Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Fine Detachable Ultimate Blade Set, size 30$32.94Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 7F$17.00Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Combs Kit for 5 in 1 Blades, 8 count$39.70Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 4F, 2 count$51.04Chewy Price$56.72List Price
- Kenchii Scorpion Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$82.99Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 5F$27.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Andis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$155.00Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Wahl Creativa Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Berry$218.20Chewy Price$223.95List Price
- Andis Premium Curved Shear, 8", Left Handed$31.90Chewy Price$149.09List Price
- Andis NEW Quad Drive Assembly - Bagged, 2 count$18.92Chewy Price$21.02List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, size 1/2-in$4.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
I like these 5 in 1 blades but have problems with number 10. I have purchased several of these blades. Some at Chewy, some at other places. The #10 does not cut. The other numbers are fine.
Significant difference in cutting
I have 2 Bouvier des Flandres with very thick coats. This blade glided thru their coats (and some mats, ooops) like a hot knife thru butter. Worth the money!
As a professional dog groomer, this blade is AWESOME for clean feet, clean faces, cleaning eye corners, and cleaning sanitaries. This diamond blade is waaaayyy better than the other wahl 5 in 1 blade. It costs more but lasts far longer. I highly suggest it for any professional dog groomer that has a small portable clipper this blade will fit on. I have the Wahl Bravura clipper that I use this blade on. *IMPORTANT* This blade is NOT meant to give your dog an all over hair cut with. If that is your goal, then I recommend buying a more powerful clipper with blades that can be sharpened. Blades such as andis finishing blades will last a very long time if you’re doing at home haircuts on your dog. You’re wasting your money if you’re buying this blade to give your dog a full haircut with.
Goes through hair like a knife through butter
My Wahl Arco original blade was getting tough and wasn't working as well for my miniature poodle. I got this as a replacement (I also cut my own hair) and it works great for both. Works with both metal and plastic Wahl Arco guide combs. Definitely would recommend for someone looking for a sharp, reliable blade replacement for their Wahl Arco.
still not satisfied
I bought this blade because my old blades were pulling hair and not cutting on the #9 position. They used to cut so I thought they were dull. Turns out, This brand new blade won’t cut in the #9 position either, leaving me dissatisfied. I don’t know what to do. My sharpener says the diamond coating should not be sharpened. Underneath is not as good quality of metal as the regular blades. So, i have spent my hard earned money on blades that will still not work.
This is Junk
Had great luck with the blade that came on the clippers. Actually used for months. Was so excited to get this improved blade. It wouldn't shave ONE cat. Horrible. Spoke to others who said the same thing. Shame on you wahl. Not even one use.
These fit two of my Cordless Wahl clippers so I was excited to find a great buy two price.
Cuts like butter!
This blade is like magic! It cuts down so smooth and fast. My dog loved it. It was so satisfying to see the matted hair just glide off. I did have some issues with antrack but the chewy customer service was incredible. They were so nice and they answered so fast. Customer service 24/7 so reliable. Thank you chewy!!!
el producto no corta en el # 10 es el que mas uso, pense que seria una hojilla de excelente calidad pero no fue asi... de verdad que invertir tanto no valio la pena soy una profesional en el grooming... me gustaria devolverar ya que no me es util.
Blades need cleaned constantly
I love my cordless clipper and had the original blade for a while but I wanted to get a new blade and chose this diamond blade. I can't say I'm very pleased with it as the hair needs to be cleaned constantly or it doesn't work well. It's hard to shave a cat and clean hair from the blade.