Wahl Equine Metal Shedding Blade
About This Item
- Features two serrated blades made of stainless steel to help remove loose hair.
- The rubber handle is comfortable and easy to grip.
- The handle separates so you can cover a larger surface area.
- Helps reveal your horse’s new, beautiful, glossy coat.
- Available in more than one color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Equine Sweat Scraper, Black$7.25Chewy Price$9.45List Price
- Wahl Limited Edition Professional Horse Brush Kit$11.71Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pyranha Rub & Scrub Grooming Horse Glove, Medium$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tough-1 Great Grips Flex Finishing Horse Brush, Blue$6.51Chewy Price
- Farnam Slick 'N Easy Horse Grooming Block$4.45Chewy Price$5.84List Price
- Happy Horse Thick Rubber Horse Sweat Scraper, Color Varies$3.79Chewy Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Bath Ultra-Hydrating Conditioning Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$26.39List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pet Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Union Fiber Horse Brush$24.99Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Natural Horse Hair Blend Horse Brush$7.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tough-1 Great Grip Hoof Pick & Horse Brush, Royal Blue$5.75Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Stiff Synthetic Horse Brush$10.07Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Blade||Deshedding Tool||Bristle Brush||Comb||Rake|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Hair Clippers||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
The handle of this shed blade is a terrible design - if you want to use it open, there is a little pin that will fall out and get lost. If you want to use it closed, it will not stay closed. I prefer closed, so I wrapped smooth wire around it to keep the pin in place and wired the handle shut at the bottom too. The blade part is very nice once the handle is secured. Long, double blade, teeth on one side for "light" dirt and the other side is for more heavy dirt.
AWESOME shedding tool
If you own a German Shepherd or any breed that sheds a lot, this is a MUST have. Love the two way blade feature. Better then the single blade. Handle is comfortable and doesn't seem like it will break easily like most of these shedding tools/blade. I use the thicker, wider teeth and it gets down deep to the undercoat. I've only used this for one day now, and with all the hair that I have removed from one German Shepherd, I can make 3 more dogs out of the hair that came off. Granted, we just adopted our 8 year old German Shepherd, and it appeared that she wasn't groomed daily. Yes, I highly recommend this!!