Decker Manufacturing Company Double Blade Shedder Horse Scraper
About This Item
- Two sturdy, stainless steel blades remove loose hair and heavy caked-on mud twice as fast.
- One side of the blades feature rounded curry comb teeth for shedding and heavy cleaning.
- The second side of the blades is smooth for sweat scraping and water removal.
- Vinyl handles provide a sturdy, non-slip grip whether you’re using it as a loop or as a 24-inch open blade.
- Proudly made in the USA using high-quality materials and designed to last for years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMane 'n Tail & Body Fresh Original Scent Pet Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Vetrolin Hydrating Argan Oil Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$9.50Chewy Price$20.39List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- DealMane 'n Tail Moisturizer & Texturizer Fresh Apple Scent Pet Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealMane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.45Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.68Autoship Price
- DealMane 'n Tail Horse Detangler, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealMane 'n Tail Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle, 3 count$13.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealExhibitor's Quic Silver Pet Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealMane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealAquapaw Equine Grooming Tool, Blue$34.95Chewy Price
- DealHealthy HairCare Hair Moisturizer Concentrate Horse Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.91Chewy Price$14.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Plastic||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Blade||Rake|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
tin can thin metal - great for dogs not for equine
So three stars because it helps groom / de-shed my husky but the blades are just a bit thicker than a soda pop can, I would never use on my horses, if I did not have a dog it would of been returned
I bought this item to use on my dog. It is great for a dog that sheds all the time. I did have one when I had a horse but then started to use it on my dogs. I would recommend this for a dog all so.
Flimsy and cheap
Flimsy and broke on the first use. Was bending from the second it touched my horse without pressure.
Works The Best !!!
I have tried other shedders and this one is the best. It is durable and takes the hair off easily.
Thought the blade was a bit flimsy did not work well
Good for German Shepherd Coat
I have several grooming brushes with a variety of blades. I bought this one for the undercoat. Its pretty large. Almost too big to use on my GSD. She does not like it as much as the other brushes. It does grab the fur as it is designed to do, but the fur flies off the brush which is annoying. I prefer the other brushes over this one but still use it once in a while.
Not for dogs
Was told that it would work well for dogs, not that great at all. Wouldn’t suggest for dogs
great for goats!
I bought this to help shed my two pygmy goats. Works much better than the circular style. 4 stars because I haven't had it long enough to comment on durability.
Wish this was called something other than "Horse Scraper." I use this blade on our black lab when she is shedding. The tool works like a charm-- pulls loose hair off my pup's coat. She seems to LOVE the process. We had a single blade tool, which I think I prefer. That said, the double blade works well too. I have only had this tool for few weeks, but it looks like it will hold up over time.
Have a german shepherd and it really pulls out the excess undercoat. Without scraping the skin.